Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 28th, 2017, 11:09 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Bases for Custom Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodajunkie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankyteemo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnufkin View Post
Has anyone tried making bases out of products like Blue stuff/ Instamold and greenstuff/milliput?
Its much more cost efficient to buy a large pack of bases from a site like impactminiatures. Molding bases could be done as I have made some peanut bases. It would be much easier to 3d print them.
Any ideas for peanut bases besides just ripping them off of other figures? impact is all sold out
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodajunkie View Post
I make and sell custom bases. email me at yodajunkiedesigns@yahoo.com for info.
This guy. His website is down, but contact him at this email for ordering.
The bases from impact miniatures were made by yodajunkie. So far they have not contacted me for a resupply. Website was not cost effective, but you can still buy bases by emailing yodajunkiedesigns@yahoo.com. Peanut bases now come with machine cut "stickers" have to be glued on.
Yeah when I ordered bases from Impact he told me he was out of the Peanut bases and said I should contact you. Instead of a webpage could you post in the trade threads here with a price list. I'm sure it would lead to more sales.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles