Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 15th, 2018, 10:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Talking TREX'S Sales and Trades Update 12/07/22

TREX'S Sales and Trades
After selling off pretty much all my dice trays and dice towers, I have one left to sell. It's my custom oversized Utgar Dice tower with 8 custom attack/defense dice along with a massive d20. I have it up on my ebay at a reduced price to get it out to someone to enjoy for Christmas. All pictures are in the ebay description.

Hey everyone, I have mainly posted about the remaining dice trays and dice towers on the Facebook group.https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
You can also hit me up on here about them.

I have had many good trades on this site, mainly me buying things or me selling my custom dice trays and towers.. If you've traded with me, I'd appreciate if you'd leave a response in this thread.
Thanks.

Good Trades with:Ulysses, Japes, Sir Heroscape, Bl1ndsn1per, Bodaciousblood,Br1an,HighestRigg, coachmuskie,Grison, flash_19, Hahma,White Knight, Mac122, Porkins, Proclaimed, Crazy Tankster, srmalloy, Guild Warrior,Yodaking, orcelfarmyone,lafleurhero, Dart48, and others I can't remember at the moment.

Last edited by TREX; December 7th, 2022 at 02:09 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades