Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 14th, 2010, 05:56 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart
Re: Most collectible Heroscape item?

Those mugs that I believe were sold on the old site that have the comic strip on them.

Spoiler Alert!
Old August 14th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

I'd say all the HQ days illegal items are the most rare right now.
Old August 14th, 2010, 06:25 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

I kept one of the Templar misprints NIB just in case...

I asked about the display blubble at one of our local TRU's (back when they carried HS) & it was already reserved for an employee. The same place had a dozen VW sitting on the shelves for months...had I only known.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old August 14th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanScape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Marvel Wave 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
I'd say the TRU bubble displays are pretty high up on the list of most collectible Heroscape items.
I've only heard of these recently...perhaps some pics?

And Templar Knights aren't all that rare, are they? Perhaps not until recently; I bought all my Wave 7 stuff through Hasbro, sweet prices as well. I'd have to inspect to see if they have the wrong emblem though.
I can't find any working lings to the regular scape one. But here's the Marvel display, which I didn't even know existed until about five minutes ago . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old August 14th, 2010, 10:22 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Was Chardris's card ever reprinted with the correct wording in the special power?
Old August 15th, 2010, 02:53 AM

stevenlazer1 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

What About The Elite Onyx Vipers?
Old August 15th, 2010, 03:02 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenlazer1 View Post
What About The Elite Onyx Vipers?
Nah, those aren't all that rare (but I guess that's dependent upon how much 'scape your local walmarts stocked back in the day). Seven of my eight RotV's are the exclusive EOV edition.

Last edited by nate the dawg; August 15th, 2010 at 03:02 AM. Reason: punctuation
Old August 15th, 2010, 04:11 AM

CanScape has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
...what items would these be? I'm not sure what you're talkin' bout.
Old August 15th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
I do believe it was the .net days illegal items.
Old August 15th, 2010, 08:01 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Maybe the Templar with the Einar symbol? Templar are rare enough, and the mistake makes them rarer.
Wait- Templar with the misprint is rare?
Old August 15th, 2010, 08:09 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Maybe the Templar with the Einar symbol? Templar are rare enough, and the mistake makes them rarer.
Wait- Templar with the misprint is rare?
To be honest, I have no idea. It just seems like it would make them more collectable.
Old August 15th, 2010, 10:15 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

The TRU bubble displays are the only official Heroscape thing I don't own..but of the stuff I do own I am going to say the most collectible is the comic books since those most likely will never get reprinted.

Actually the Marvel Bibble Display might be harded to find as I dont even recall seeing it in all the TRUs i used to frequent for Scape

Last edited by Onacara; August 15th, 2010 at 10:21 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion