Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 10th, 2013, 01:04 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Question Dump / Advice Column: Ask your questions he

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
On to my question. What is the difference between D&DScape's Treasure Glyphs and C3G's Equipment Glyphs? I've never been able to discern a difference between them.
Tons. You can carry more than one treasure glyph but only one equipment glyph. Equipment glyphs can be knocked away (up to 5 spaces) when the hero carrying it is wounded. Have you read the equipment glyph rules? Check out the Book of C3G Rules thread.
Well what do you know, I learned something about Treasure glyphs AND about EQ glyphs. I had no idea you could only pick up one T-glyph.
I think you can pick up more than one Treasure Glyph. Just not Equipment Glyphs in C3G unless otherwise specified.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 10th, 2013, 01:20 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
On to my question. What is the difference between D&DScape's Treasure Glyphs and C3G's Equipment Glyphs? I've never been able to discern a difference between them.
Tons. You can carry more than one treasure glyph but only one equipment glyph. Equipment glyphs can be knocked away (up to 5 spaces) when the hero carrying it is wounded. Have you read the equipment glyph rules? Check out the Book of C3G Rules thread.
Well what do you know, I learned something about Treasure glyphs AND about EQ glyphs. I had no idea you could only pick up one T-glyph.
I think you can pick up more than one Treasure Glyph. Just not Equipment Glyphs in C3G unless otherwise specified.
Ah, okay. I got it backwards. That makes more sense.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:11 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

When flying, can you fly over figures that are engaged, even though normally you can not move through engaged figures?

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Last edited by ibechief; January 11th, 2013 at 06:18 PM.
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Nope. That's the 'X may pass over figures without becoming engaged.' part.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Nope. That's the 'X may pass over figures without becoming engaged.' part.
Sorry I typed it up wrong.

I edited it to show the real question.

Bizzaro starts flying while engaged to no one. Then he flies 5 spaces passing a frost giant. (the frost giant gets no passing swipe) but he passes over another frost giant that is engaged to Supergirl and lands on the other side of the Frost Giant. Is this ok? Or can he not pass though the engaged Frost Giant?

Old January 11th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
When flying, can you fly over figures that are engaged, even though normally you can not move through engaged figures?
Yes. Flying ignores all obstacles and rules that affects walkers (except for some powers, such as Poison Ivy's Entangling Vines). Water, Ruins, Trees, engaged figures... You go right over all of 'em.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Though if you start your flying adjacent to an opponent's figure, you will still take leaving engagement swipes, unless the flyer has Stealth Flying. But otherwise, yeah, they can fly over figures with no problem.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 11th, 2013, 08:26 PM

Thanks guys. Chelle was in her online tourney and we wanted to make sure before moving figures.

Old January 11th, 2013, 10:29 PM

When Mister Mxyzptlk is attacked and no skulls are rolled, does he still have to roll defense dice? I know what the answer will be, but I have to check.

Old January 11th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
When Mister Mxyzptlk is attacked and no skulls are rolled, does he still have to roll defense dice? I know what the answer will be, but I have to check.
Yes.
Old January 11th, 2013, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Yes.
you make me sad Mega. Though I expected as much.

Old January 11th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Yes.
you make me sad Mega. Though I expected as much.
Counterstrike is most deadly when 0 skulls are rolled.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy