Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Old May 24th, 2020, 05:47 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Workbook of Aragorn

A repurposing the Nakita Agent's smoke cloud. I also really like that, I have been a long time fan of that ability. Tricky could also be a good personality to have if we don't decide to just add a personality for him.

Good points.

I'm still against him using ranged attacks though, they aren't an iconic weapon for him even if he does use them once at the battle of Balin's tomb. In the books he was just never painted as an archer. So I'll stand for that point unless the majority thinks he should use a bow because of movie and game appearances.
Old May 24th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
A repurposing the Nakita Agent's smoke cloud. I also really like that, I have been a long time fan of that ability. Tricky could also be a good personality to have if we don't decide to just add a personality for him.
It’s more like a blend of Concealment (from Brave Arrow and the Mohican River Tribe) and Smoke Powder. Smoke Powder protects adjacent figures, but it obscures hit zones for the rest of the entire turn. Concealment only protects from a single attack on one figure, and it protects from special attacks (Smoke Powder doesn’t) but it can be more or less likely to succeed depending on how far away the attacker is.

EDIT: and if Strider has something like this power (or Ranger’s Protection on the previous pages), while Boromir has Combat Challenge, you get to spread your protective powers around the fellowship, creating more decisions and options both for the fellowship and for their opponents. Got a lot of orc archers? Strider is a priority target. Got mostly melee orcs? Better take down Boromir first.
Old May 24th, 2020, 10:36 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I like that Ranger's Concealment power. Could be tricky to get right in terms of balance but I like the idea of trying it.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 2nd, 2020, 01:29 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Definitely in favor of trying it. I like the idea of Aragorn and Boromir having complementary powers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs