Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 9th, 2011, 07:27 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Member of the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
C3G 3 Truths and a Lie (optional)
1. My wife loves Heroscape.

Clearly number 1 is the lie.... clearly.

Old December 9th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I bet #2 is the lie ... because it's probably underestimating how much he's spent.
Time travel is a good choice!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 16th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

The National Weather Service has issued a Tornado Warning for the C3G area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado
Q: How did you discover the Heroscapers website? Have you had the actual game long before that?
A: A friend of mine told me about it around a year after we started playing. I really never checked it out for years. It was the site run by GaryLasq that led me back.
I had HS for a couple years before I even opened the box. I picked up two RotV for $10 apiece at a local Mejeir. I had remembered seeing it at Gen Con and thought the terrain would be great for Battletech, if I ever played it again (which I never have).

Q: Have you played much Classic Heroscape? If so, do you notice any differences between Classic and Superhero? Have you ever mixed the two?
A: My group has played tons of classic. My friend that I share a HS collection with and I are not big fans of squadscape. We determined quickly after playing the first time that C3G is true HEROscape.
I do not see us playing much classic anymore unless we are prepping for a tournament.
We have yet to mix classic and C3G (though we have done classic/Marvel) but I intend to sprinkle in worthy classic figures into the C3G lineup.

Q: Which C3G figure would you most like to have been involved in the design process? (Note: It doesn't have to be a unit you think needs to be changed; just a figure that you would've liked to have participated in designing?)
A: Tough question. I have very little perspective on the design process. I have to go with unreleased figures. Ghost Rider and Rhino, I did get to playtest both. Next would be Puck.

Q: Do you print comic art or figure art? Is there any specific reason?
A: Comic right now. Mostly because I lack most of the clix and I somehow feel that it is less noticeable.
However my friend ordered a few decks of double-sided cards from artscow. Looking forward to them. Thanks mathguy.

Q: Do you incorporate C3G's Glyphs into your gaming? Do you have a favorite?
A: Mainly just the Boom Tube right now and that is to help ground pounders to get on top of our city-scape buildings. Strangely we never used Glyphs in classic either. I think that is a big reason why my group has not done better at tournaments. Though we have not done bad by any means. I think we will get to using the Glyphs more once we get a better feel for the cards.
Also looking forward to incorporating throwing and knock-back rules.

Q: Which Heroclix figure did you have the most difficult time obtaining? Is there a C3G design that you don't have a figure, but would love to have?
A: I have not made a big effort to obtain the clixs. A friend gave me a couple dozen years ago and the rest I got from a local hobby store. Two friends have gone buck-wild and each have 85-90% of the figures. Between the two the only figures I think they do not have is Master Mold and MODOK and maybe Beyonder. I personally would like a Deadpool for myself (I did make a custom) and a Ghost Rider when he is released, though I have a very cool Warhammer 40k proxy.

Q: Of the designs you've playtested, which gave you the most trouble? Which was the most fun? (no spoilers, please) Which design that you missed would you love to have playtested?
A: The most trouble was probably Gorilla-Man. I found it very difficult to quantify his powers into points. Captain Cold was interesting because I tested his whole crew. I was really new to C3G then and I think in each of the two playtests I had only had uses two of eights cards before.
The most fun were Ghost Rider and Kraven. GR is my favorite comic hero and my first playtest for C3G. I kept making motorcycle noises every time I moved him.
I missed out on Dagger but I am hoping to get a second chance when Cloak comes out. I was disappointed with myself when I never got to the Blade playtest I signed up for.

Q: True story: Tornadoes are a recurring dream element I have. I once had a dream where I saw my mother drive a tornado down the street. Please share with us your fascination with tornadoes. Is it just from Red Tornado or the weather phenomenon? Have you actually experienced one?
A: It is actually much less cool. I have a friend in the military and one night a whole group of us were
out and about when he decided we all needed call-signs(nicknames). We were in a local brew-pub and the names of their brews were on the wall. One was Tornado Pale Ale, (I almost went with Haymarket? seriously?). The name did not really stick until a trip to Chicago. After consuming a large shot of Crown Royal poured by a local stewardess, I started making swirling wind sounds and proclaimed "I can feel the Tornado coming out", or something to that effect.
I never experienced a real tornado but, I do remember when one ripped through downtown Kalamazoo when I was a kid.
-Oh and that dream with your mom driving a tornado is pretty weird.

Q: Which snack food do you have the most trouble with stopping once you've started eating?
A: Pretty much any kind. I am pretty good about not starting. Lately though it has been fudge graham cookies.

Q: If you could have a superpower in real life, what would it be?
A: I actually put a lot of thought into this one. Originally I wanted flying or teleportation and someone mentioned total recall, which would be amazing. I have settled on Wolverine Healing Factor. Never having to worry about sickness or injury and being able to eat and drink whatever you want would be amazing but the best part is the extended life span. Time flies by in an instant and we each only get to see a small snippet.

Here it is: THE STUPID QUESTION! I'll ask a really stupid question, and you can answer it as seriously or as silly as you wish. Be very afraid! If you'd also like to prepare a C3G 3 Truths and a Lie, feel free to add it!

The Stupid Question: You're the Ringmaster at the Burt's Beer 3-Ring Circus! What acts are happening at each of the three rings?
A: Ring One - IamBatman in full Batman regalia re-enacting scenes from the old TV show. The other Heroes rotate as Robin and the rest of the cast, to keep it fresh.

Ring Two - That midget wrestling thing Hulk Hogan is working on.

Ring Three - This guy
Spoiler Alert!

C3G 3 Truths and a Lie (optional)
1. I created my own RPG.
2. I was at the release of M:TG. When asked if I wanted to demo it I laughed and said "Who is going to want to play some card game when they can role-play?"
3. I have never had a Tornado Pale Ale.
4. I have never been skiing, water or snow.

Q: Who is your choice for the next C3G Member of the Week?
A: gotta keep it in Michigan, marv_art

Last edited by davidlhsl; December 16th, 2011 at 08:20 AM.
Old December 16th, 2011, 08:15 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Seeing as how you live in Tennessee, I'm going to guess that 4 is true.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 16th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Actually, I'm the one in TN. Tornado lives in Michigan.
Old December 16th, 2011, 08:23 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Quote:
Oops! Looked at the wrong heading there! Hm...he could very well have skied either kind in Michigan.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 16th, 2011, 12:59 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That circus sounds cray-zay!
I'm going with the never having had the Tornado Pale Ale as the lie. How could you not drink your namesake?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 16th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Me and bats are of the same mind, The lie has to be number 3, Can't be a bar nickname if you never even tried it.

Hulk Hogan has a midget wrestling thing going on, Wow how did I miss that!

C3G team building links.
Old December 16th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Quote:
Oops! Looked at the wrong heading there! Hm...he could very well have skied either kind in Michigan.
Michigan is also the best location in the world for kite boarding, according to my neighbor (at least in the summer).

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 22nd, 2011, 07:00 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

#4 is the lie, but just barely. I have never been water skiing(but done a lot of tubing and I did knee-board once) and never did any downhill. I have been cross-country skiing many times in my youth.

I have attempted to have a Tornado Pale Ale on numerous occasions but they are always out of stock somehow. Go figure.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 22nd, 2011, 11:55 PM

Lame. I went to a brewery in Frankenmuth today and they were all out of their draft root beer. Sadness.

Old December 23rd, 2011, 12:28 AM

Ahh, that is right you are back in the mitten. Hard to believe with the snow storm sweeping through the south that West Michigan may not have a white Christmas.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy