Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 24th, 2010, 07:42 PM

Giganemesis is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Unhappy Good deal?

Just wanted some thoughts on this deal I made :P

I went on craiglist and found a RotV walmart edition for 15 bucks...it was supposed to be new but when it came it was clearly used. So, I sold it on ebay for like $22 and bought an opened but bag-sealed normal RotV for $25...It seemed like a good deal at first, but now I think that I probably did something really dumb? Any thoughts on this?

BTW, look on craiglist, been seeing deals like 15-20 bucks for master sets PLUS expansions!
Old September 24th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Good deal?

What would make it a 'dumb' thing? What do you mean by 'Wal-Mart' version? The one with the EoV? If so, they were re-released with Wave 10, so they are available.
Old September 24th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Basically it boils down to you paid $18 for a RotV. Not too bad.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old September 24th, 2010, 07:49 PM

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart

Were all the pieces there? If so then you lost an extra 3 dollars but if it wasn't complete then its a good deal.

stingers>everything else
Old September 24th, 2010, 09:35 PM

the Walmart one (onyx vipers one) was only missing the 20 sided die...seems like a small thing but idk..
Old September 24th, 2010, 09:47 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is one of those moments that if you and I were standing face to face, I would just stare at you patiently, waiting for something to respond to.

Is there more to this story or is this it?

Anytime you get a master set for the price you mentioned, it's a good deal.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old September 24th, 2010, 10:48 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giganemesis View Post
the Walmart one (onyx vipers one) was only missing the 20 sided die...seems like a small thing but idk..
Were you getting it to play or to collect?? Your concern confuses me.
Old September 25th, 2010, 09:46 AM

To play of course! I was looking for a complete set! My point is, I gave up a walmart one for a regular one because it was missing a dice, which isn't really that hard to get...but I feel it was foolish since for 15 bucks it was pretty cheap...
Old September 25th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quit worrying and build something nice with all your terrain. If this is the worst case of buyer's remorse you ever get, you're doing great.

Cheers!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 27th, 2010, 10:42 AM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker

Yeah, you could be paying more than three times for RotV if you lived elsewhere! Enjoy your spare cash!

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old October 11th, 2010, 12:01 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Gotta agree with CRC, I've put in more than $60 for my RotV. So enjoy your game and forget it.
Old October 11th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Once I bought a Marvel master set for $4 from Kmart even though I had 2 others. I'm trying to resell it for $25 which is still about $9 cheaper than Walmart is trying to sell them for.

Any ROTV set you can get for less than $40 is a good deal. The terrain is durable so used doesn't really bring down the price normally of Heroscape products. The 20 sided die is probably the least important component in Heroscape. The Order markers are if you have multiple sets.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales