Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 21st, 2019, 06:09 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Maybe they should be Event Heroes? Malleable Body basically gives him 8 defense, plus he gets to subtract 2 skulls from an attack per round, plus he gets to subtract attack dice from opponents? that's a whole lot of defensive power.

I have an Event Hero Kars but he's saved for something else
I don't know if I'd called the Pillar Men Event Heroes. I guess they could be, but it's not something I'm particularly inclined to go toward.

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old February 21st, 2019, 06:12 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Thor and Superman aren't Event Heroes - I think you're good with Unique here. If literal gods aren't always Event, that's a pretty high bar most of the time (though weaker figures can be made Event if they fit it better, obviously). I think this guy's probably hitting the low-ish 400s, but if you're good with that, you're good.
Incidentally, I hope we can get some official rulings on some of these franchises soon - there are so many cool ideas here, and I'd love to see them actually worked on rather than stuck in purgatory.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 21st, 2019, 06:14 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Well the issue with a lot of these is there's likely a lack of viable minis, so it's all kinda consigned to purgatory by default
I just like coming up with designs

And I can always run them on TTS if I really want

Old February 21st, 2019, 06:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think breaking the anime/manga barrier is a pretty attainable goal. They're comic characters, just from a different country. Minis is the big issue for a lot of them I think.
Old February 21st, 2019, 06:18 PM

JJBA and MHA are definitely the two series I see with most viability for C3G
And maybe One Punch Man

Old February 21st, 2019, 06:18 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

We've worked out mods for franchises before - He-Man, Mortal Kombat, I'm definitely going to be working on Gargoyles. You could probably get some help and put something together.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 21st, 2019, 06:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

cough...Dragon Ball...cough
Old February 21st, 2019, 06:35 PM

DB is viable too
I think MHA fits the best given it is actually superheroes anyway

Old February 21st, 2019, 06:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Dibs on Piccolo.
Old February 21st, 2019, 06:50 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
One Punch Man
One-Punch Man is tough because it lends itself super well to mixing with western superhero stuff, except for Saitama himself.

You could maybe make him work by giving him some kinda Doc Manhattan-esque boredom power? Like, he can beat anybody, but there is a risk that if he isn't going up against someone who looks challenging, he just kinda wanders off in search of a real fight.
Old February 21st, 2019, 06:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would be willing to approve Tornado.
Old February 21st, 2019, 09:29 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Power Level

MHA is to OPM as FMA is to SDS. Basically power levels in one are ridiculous compared to the others. I'd love to make some Seven Deadly Sins stuff, but they're all very powerful characters and I'm not sure I could make balanced cards with them. I am similarly hesitant about OPM. (Then again Superman is pretty broken) You may also see me pop in some Soul Eater ideas I've had for a while.

~Dysole, rummaging through her brain

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy