Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 2nd, 2010, 07:27 PM

legolasbaker has disabled reputation
HeroScape site

Hi everyone !
I am the famous author of the best site of Hero Quest http://heroquestbaker.altervista.org/indexenglish.htm, the precursor of HeroScape, because both games created by Stephen Baker.
I have just bought HeroScape Master Set 3 D&D today afternoon. (I have never played HeroScape in my life).
The booklet in the box refers to the site www.heroscape.com , but it does not exist.
Why ?

Last edited by legolasbaker; July 2nd, 2010 at 07:57 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 07:31 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HeroScape site

Do not rely on that site. The game transferred from the direction production by Hasbro to their tributary, Wizards of the Coast. WotC does not have a very up to date hook on the game either in the form of a website, so this is the main place. We have several designers of the game on this site, and is the most official thing that has been updated in the past year that you are going to find.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old July 2nd, 2010, 07:44 PM

Thank you very much for your VERY fast answer !
I have just opened my HeroScape box, paid 25 pounds:
The contents seem COOL !
I hope that you will teach the basic rules. The dice are similar to Hero Quest ones. The figures are stunning ! I like this game !
I hope that the play-ability is good.

P.s.
Maybe I have made a mistake about the position of this topic.
Sorry about that.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 07:52 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

I can still get on the Heroscape site,but it is extremely outdated. But it has good storyline on in from Classic Scape.

http://www.hasbro.com/games/kid-games/heroscape/

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Do not rely on that site. The game transferred from the direction production by Hasbro to their tributary, Wizards of the Coast. WotC does not have a very up to date hook on the game either in the form of a website, so this is the main place. We have several designers of the game on this site, and is the most official thing that has been updated in the past year that you are going to find.
You are right: the only official material that I have managed to find is:

http://www.wizards.com/Company/Brands/Heroscape.aspx
Old July 2nd, 2010, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
I can still get on the Heroscape site,but it is extremely outdated. But it has good storyline on in from Classic Scape.

Is there my HeroScape Master set 3 ?
Old July 2nd, 2010, 08:06 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolasbaker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post

Is there my HeroScape Master set 3 ?
Yes the battle for underdark (D&D set)

the previous 2 were Rise of the Valkryre (RotV) and Swame of the MArro (SotM)

RotV is now out of print and has many cool figures so check out ebay.
SotM is good too.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 2nd, 2010, 08:13 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A master set is just a chip off the tip of the iceberg bro.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old July 2nd, 2010, 08:16 PM

I can not see my HeroScape Master Set 3 in that site, I can see only this news:

"LEGENDS OF THE DUNGEONS & DRAGONS UNIVERSE COME TO HEROSCAPE

LEGENDS OF THE DUNGEONS & DRAGONS UNIVERSE COME TO HEROSCAPE Wizards of the Coast releases a new master set for the build-and-battle game system
"RENTON, Wash—November 10, 2009—Wizards of the Coast LLC, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. (NYSE: HAS) today announced the upcoming release of a new D&D Heroscape master set: Battle for the Underdark. The set, a first of its kind, will be released January 4, 2010.
Battle for the Underdark features iconic characters and monsters from the worlds of Dungeons & Dragons. Players will battle a troll, a band of drow (dark elves) and ultimately face the evil black dragon.
The new master set includes a rulebook, 10 figures, 50 configurable terrain pieces and customizable game scenarios, which bring new dimensions to the popular build-and-battle miniatures game. This set will follow the release of Small Expansion Set 10: Valkrill’s Gambit which comes out on November 17th.
For more information about Heroscape visit www.heroscape.com or the popular fan page www.heroscapers.com.

So it will be an expansion only for my HeroScape Master Set 3 in November 2010 ???

Marvellous !!!
Old July 2nd, 2010, 08:18 PM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

Welcome to the addiction!

Definitely try to get your hands on older items. Especially the first master set. Lots more terrain and lots more figures

Aeston's Before Heroscape - An interesting read for any Heroscape fan. I loved the final conclusion to the post as well lol

Good trades: SirGalahad
Old July 2nd, 2010, 08:20 PM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolasbaker View Post
So it will be an expansion only for my HeroScape Master Set 3 in November 2010 ???

Marvellous !!!
Actually, that expansion has been out for a long time.

A new expansion for your Master Set 3 (MS3) will be out this August! (Called Warriors of Eberron AKA D2)

There is already an expansion set for MS3 out if you are interested.

The set is called Champions of The Forgotten Realms AKA wave D1

Aeston's Before Heroscape - An interesting read for any Heroscape fan. I loved the final conclusion to the post as well lol

Good trades: SirGalahad
Old July 2nd, 2010, 08:20 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Again DO NOT rely on "official" sites for information.

Everything heroscape that matters is found here. New releases come out here often months in advance thanks to careful internet searchs and retailers giving us a heads up. Also the design team are active on this site as users and Admins.

If it's heroscape, its here. (or at least linked)

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News