Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Which of The Ruins of Valhalla maps is the best?!
Forsaken Cloister 3 7.50%
Arborshate's Pathway 1 2.50%
By a Common Barrier 0 0%
Ruined Pier 4 10.00%
The Great Wall of Valhalla 12 30.00%
Desecrated Mine 10 25.00%
Hephaestus 2 5.00%
Valda Keep 2 5.00%
Stalwart 3 7.50%
From the Ashes 3 7.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 8th, 2016, 10:47 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Map Building Contest: Ruins of Valhalla

I would really like it if you did submit something "like" this one @Dad_Scaper , its a very cool build indeed.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 8th, 2016, 10:59 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thank you. I haven't meddled with virtualscape since I made it, but I will give it a shot. I have a couple minor changes in mind.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 8th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I see no reason why the Ruins cannot be a pier.

My one suggestion would be to add some water and push the pier out a little bit into the water so a couple supports are completely in the water.

Really cool map!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 8th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well, that runs into the problem of pointless hexes, which I would rather not do. Earlier versions of the map looked more like that, but I didn't like the dead space, so I made it this way. Somewhat less thematic but a stronger map, IMHO.

I have an idea. I'll see what I can do with it later.

= =
Old September 8th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That makes sense. I am sucker for theme.
You could throw a Glyph out there to give folks a reason to go swimming.

An intact pier would be cool also but most likely unbalanced.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 8th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That makes sense. I am sucker for theme.
You could throw a Glyph out there to give folks a reason to go swimming.
I did. There is.

= =
Old September 8th, 2016, 07:36 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, I seem to be having the same problem with high quality VirtualScape rendering that a lot of other people are having. That coupled with my general technical ineptitude makes for a dangerous game. Hopefully there's nothing too wonky with the actual file or any of that.

Anyway, the map is...

Forsaken Cloister
Requirements: 1 RotV, 2 FotA

Build Instructions
Old September 8th, 2016, 04:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm a sucker for theme too and I also like seeing water units given a chance to fully use their powers and shine a bit. It opens up the number of units that are viable options. I've been trying to incorporate water tiles in more prominent ways in my C3G maps of late without making the map a struggle to play on without a water power. It can be a tricky line to walk but can result in some really fun maps when it works.
Old September 8th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok, boys, here it is. You asked for it, you got it. I added some water and pushed the start zones into it a little, and I added some pathing options near the high ground. Enjoy.

Ruined Pier

Thank heavens I kept all that old nonsense off long-gone computers.

= =
Old September 11th, 2016, 12:09 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
You say you would like to know what it feels like to be here?

Well, the story is not for the faint of heart. But if you must know, there is someone who can tell you all about it. You've been warned.

Spoiler Alert!

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; September 11th, 2016 at 10:15 AM.
Old September 8th, 2016, 11:08 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Man that looks so fun. I had to print out the build instructions to add to my collection of maps.
Old September 8th, 2016, 11:20 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Man that looks so fun. I had to print out the build instructions to add to my collection of maps.
Thank you. That means a lot to me.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games