Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 28th, 2020, 02:50 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Evil Ernie ~ Public Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Anything particular you want to see here? I'll hit this after cinder unless someone beats me to it and we have enough data.
Well Tornado definitely hit the Zombies! I want to see at least one more test with a Hell Lord. Lady Death obviously benefits the most. Maybe try out some different undead? The vampires were fun. Crow would be cool.

Basically try some weird stuff and see if any of that is broken.
Old February 28th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Will do, I love the Undead, so definitely in my wheelhouse
Old February 28th, 2020, 03:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Will echo what LP said.
Old March 2nd, 2020, 05:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Evil Ernie

Army Test 1
Map: Custom Map
Units: Team 1 (1,200): Evil Ernie (400), Dracula (490), Brides of Dracula (110), Lurker x4 (100), Roamer x5 (20)
Team 2 (1,190): Brainiac 5 (130), Matter-Eater Lad (60), Abigail Brand (170), Nightshade (225), Mystique I (165), Agent Hunter (130), Mockingbird (130), Scorpion (Carmilla Black) (120), Ant-Man (Eric O’Grady) (60)

Pre-game thoughts: Definitely 2 funky armies here. I’m planning to lead with Drac and Ernie, potentially Vampirising some of the Agents (Though I’m hardly counting on it.) then following up with zombies. I am worried Agent Hunter could rock the results a bit, being a counterdraft to all of Team 1.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: A rough game that came down to just rolling a bunch of A/D dice and ignoring attacks, but that’s what I get for bringing a D20 booster and D20 dodgers together in the same army. Ernie worked well here as a Cap surrogate, and him boosting those 6 potential zombie turns was devastating to the lower-life heroes.

I did forget the zombies are supposed to pop back up every time a character dies, instead of just every time a zombie kills someone. Still, all that would’ve done is just make this more of a landslide victory.

Army Test 2
Map: Custom Map w/ Glyph of Wannok
Units: Team 1 (1,005): Evil Ernie (400), Lady Death (365), Headpool (60), Vampire Minions x2 (180)
Team 2 (1,000): Fantastic Four

Pre-game thoughts: F4 are a classic sturdy faction. Can Ernie and gang break them? The idea here is to basically leave the Vampire as start zone fodder until Ernie and Death fall.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: Yikes. So I feel like some explanation is due here.

The map I used is a slightly modified version of the C3G competitive map Country Road with the bridge part removed. In the middle, where the Glyph is on the official map, I put a Glyph of Wannok. What Reed was able to do was sit on that middle point on the Wannok and effectively stop any non-flyer (AKA the whole enemy team except Headpool) from getting past him. He could Rubber Wrap anyone who entered the land next to hom, and if you tried going in the water to avoid that, he could just Stretch Walk over to you and lock you down on that low ground. So Ernie and Death were essentially forced to take out Reed through brute force, while he was protected by Sue's force field, AND while Sue and Johnny were shooting down at them from height. Overall, a rough situation that I definitely could’ve done a better job predicting.

Army Test 3
Map: Country Road w/ Glyph of Wannok
Units: Team 1 (1,005): Evil Ernie (400), Lady Death (365), Headpool (60), Vampire Minions x2 (180)
Team 2 (1,000): Fantastic Four

Pre-game thoughts: A repeat of Game 2 with the bridge segment added back on to the map. We’re gonna see how this goes.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: So Death and Smiley together is really good. 2 autoskulls combined with a double attack can shatter most things in the game, as it did here with Thing. Not sure it’s at the level where it needs to be nerfed, but once the button falls off Ernie, putting it on Death feels like an equally viable strategy to trying to get it back to Ernie.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The simple fact is that he lacks the army building tools to really see his true potential at the moment. The zombies are probably his best partners, just because they’re cheap and can get in up to 6 attacks per turn, really maximizing the attack boost. The Dead Onez are totally going to shake up his gameplay quite a bit.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He’s fun! He does feel a bit fragile against heavy hitters who can easily knock off his button, but 8 Life is still nothing to scoff at. I never used the 1 OM on Death to actually take a turn with her, because Ernie really wants that first turn. However, I burned that OM plenty for bonus attacks. He’s a cool half support/half bruiser type, a lot like Cap in many ways.
Here you go!
Old March 2nd, 2020, 05:38 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Awesome, thanks! I'm thinking maybe limiting Smiley to only work with Undead (Or heck, only with Ernie!). Opening it up to Hell Lords was just to make him more fun as a GLYPH, not as part of the design.

I feel like Matter Eater Lad will have a stomach ache after eating Smiley. How did the glyph mechanics feel here? Were they fun and interesting?
Old March 2nd, 2020, 05:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I do think I technically have an outdated M-E Lad card, the one on the site looks like he wouldn't have been able to eat Smiley. Didn't really effect the game though.

I like the Glyph mechanics! The idea of Smiley hopping (or whatever he's doing) back to Ernie is neat. He can fall off pretty easily if Ernie is facing heavy hitters, but that feels fair considering just how buff he feels while wearing Smiley.
Old March 2nd, 2020, 05:50 PM
...has moist legs

Sometimes he rolls, sometimes he walks using the crossbones on his back as legs. He's pretty goofy

Alright, since I'm happy here, I'm going to propose we move to Final Editing!

I might normally ask for one more test because of how many options this guys has, but my plan is to put him on hold right when this vote passes and start up his squad. Then they can be tested together and tweaked if need be (Before we make Ernie's card, so we don't have to do a ton of edits!)
Old March 2nd, 2020, 06:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Evil Ernie ~ Vote for Final Editing!

Sounds reasonable Yea
Old March 2nd, 2020, 06:19 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Sometimes he rolls, sometimes he walks using the crossbones on his back as legs. He's pretty goofy

Alright, since I'm happy here, I'm going to propose we move to Final Editing!

I might normally ask for one more test because of how many options this guys has, but my plan is to put him on hold right when this vote passes and start up his squad. Then they can be tested together and tweaked if need be (Before we make Ernie's card, so we don't have to do a ton of edits!)
Yea I was gonna suggest a hold on final cost after that last test and the comments made, so I am very happy to see you suggest it.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 2nd, 2020, 06:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old March 2nd, 2020, 06:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 3rd, 2020, 10:55 AM
...has moist legs

Re: The Book of Evil Ernie ~ FINAL EDITING - ON HOLD

This passes! Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library