Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old February 22nd, 2016, 12:40 PM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart
Re: North Carolina Scapers

Still looking for some folks to 'scape with. Won't be able to play for the next month but want to plan a play date soon.
Old February 22nd, 2016, 03:59 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I have free time again and would be interested in trying to get a game in.
Old February 22nd, 2016, 05:39 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Where is Midgard relative to Charlotte? I'll be spending two weeks there in June.
Old February 22nd, 2016, 10:22 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Quote:
Where is Midgard relative to Charlotte? I'll be spending two weeks there in June.
Lol, I'm in Durham, a couple hours from Charlotte.
Old February 26th, 2016, 09:29 AM

Quote:
I'm in Durham
PM me your contact info and I'll be in touch once I'm settled into our new home. A few friends and I, that haven't played in years, are hoping to play a couple times a month.
Old March 13th, 2016, 07:52 PM

blackrayne1 has disabled reputation

hey scapers .. just looking for any new or old scapers in the area that still play im in the triad area greensboro, hp, winston send a message or a reply on the post .. thanks hope to hear from u guys soon
Old March 14th, 2016, 12:13 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I know some North Carolina 'Scapers who lurk on this site. I'll let them know you're looking.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 14th, 2016, 07:52 PM

Southwind is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proclaimed View Post
Quote:
I'm in Durham
PM me your contact info and I'll be in touch once I'm settled into our new home. A few friends and I, that haven't played in years, are hoping to play a couple times a month.
My son and I are new to the area, moved to holly springs this summer. We love playing!

Last edited by Southwind; March 18th, 2016 at 10:31 PM.
Old March 14th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Don't put your email out like that! Just ask people to PM you. Roving Imps of the Internet will scrape your email address and your spam folder will never hear the end of it. Now you can edit your post.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 12th, 2016, 11:41 AM

I have been playing fairly regularly every other Monday for the last few months. It's just me and two other guys at the moment but would like the group to grow.
PM me if you are interested in playing in the South Durham area (aka Southpoint). I'm open to playing more often than the aforementioned Mondays, so let me know your schedule and we'll see what we can set up. The occasional binge playing on a Saturday or Sunday is also a possibility for those that would have a more lengthy drive.
Old May 14th, 2017, 10:28 PM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

I was at a store in Garner yesterday and saw several opened packs of Heroscape hanging on an endcap in Ziploc Bags. The store is Event Horizon Games. Website: http://www.eventhorizongames.com/

Orm’s Return $39.99
Raknar’s Vision $49.99
Wave 1 and Wave 2 $69.99
Wave 3 and Wave 6 $79.99
Glyphs from Wave 1 $4.99
The Wave’s were grouped together with each pack in its own Ziploc bag and a combined price for all four packs.

Loose boosters.
All three of the Commons from Wave 2 for $24.99 each.
Wave 3 Kilts & Commandos $19.99
Wave 5/10 Warriors & Soulborgs $19.99

The figures looked to be in good condition as well as the cards. Price looks to be a little high compared to ebay, but you get to see what you are buying and know that you will receive it. Maybe this sighting will help someone in the area out.

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old June 25th, 2017, 05:56 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

On my way to Charlotte for three weeks . . .

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers