Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:27 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
I'll probably pre-order the pre-painted master set and battle box, and pick up a couple of Laur's Edge with Game Nerdz. Exciting times, Scapers.

*If you've a channel I can check out, please let me know!
H_E_H, nice seeing a post from an older familiar name and face. I did the same mixture of items on my order.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old March 23rd, 2024, 01:46 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Content To Be

Quote:

A forum has been created for Content Creation that we're continuing to add to as new people make stuff. If anyone who is making stuff and isn't in there sees this, let me know and I'll add you to the index.

~Dysole, hoping to get some new stuff off the ground next month
Old March 24th, 2024, 11:20 PM

countblah has disabled reputation

I'm excites to see what's possible with a relaunch. I always felt as though Heroscape was lightning in a bottle and would never come back. Really hoping for great things for a great game.

Waiting for my old avatar to dry off. And to quit stinking, too.

Old March 28th, 2024, 09:31 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Content To Be

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post
Quote:
I'll probably pre-order the pre-painted master set and battle box, and pick up a couple of Laur's Edge with Game Nerdz. Exciting times, Scapers.

H_E_H, nice seeing a post from an older familiar name and face. I did the same mixture of items on my order.
Hey, 1more! Good to see you again, too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:

A forum has been created for Content Creation that we're continuing to add to as new people make stuff. If anyone who is making stuff and isn't in there sees this, let me know and I'll add you to the index.

~Dysole, hoping to get some new stuff off the ground next month
Thanks for the link. I'll have a look.
Old April 6th, 2024, 08:06 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Just bumped into another historical pop culture reference to the phrase "Goodnight Irene" on wikipedia. It a description of a character from the old Al Capp newspaper comic "Lil Abner:"

Mammy Yokum: Born Pansy Hunks, Mammy, Abner's mother, is the scrawny, highly principled society leader and bare-knuckle champion of the town of Dogpatch. She married Pappy Yokum in 1902; they produced two sons twice their own size. Mammy dominates the Yokum clan through the force of her personality and dominates everyone else with her fearsome right uppercut (sometimes known as her "Goodnight, Irene" punch)...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News