Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 9th, 2010, 08:28 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Jcmcminis' Battlefields

That map looks great!
And my answer to Grimnak's predicament? CHOMP

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old March 9th, 2010, 09:47 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport351 View Post
That map looks great!
My son tried that, unfortunatly the dice were not with him and he was unable to chomp any of my Vipers.
Old March 9th, 2010, 10:12 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport351 View Post
That map looks great!
My son tried that, unfortunatly the dice were not with him and he was unable to chomp any of my Vipers.
Chomp doesn't require a D20 roll on a squad figure...
Old March 10th, 2010, 12:54 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oops my bad I thought it did because they were Unique. Oh well my son had fun anyway
Old March 10th, 2010, 08:42 PM
Looking for a ka-tet

Sonlen4MVP is surprisingly tart

I love the second map and the pictures turned out pretty good. You should consider writing a battle report.

Great Trades : EyeOfSauron, Ryougabot, Draconious x 2, Daddyscaper, Wytefang, Huggable Zombie, Comicgash, jordy40, thestaton, SuperflyTNT and Unicornbrownies.
Old March 11th, 2010, 05:31 AM

Well seeing as I misread the rules on Grimnak it really wasnt a fair battle for my son. I won the battle with him only taking out one of my Izumi samurai and one onyx viper. However I will take pictures of the next battlefield and will make a report on it.
Old March 26th, 2010, 02:47 PM

I have added a new map to the 1st post that I call simply The Island. I will post the building instructions later.

Last edited by JC McMinis; March 26th, 2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old March 27th, 2010, 09:18 AM

Re: Jcmcminis' Battlefields The Island added 3/26

Ok as promised here are the building instructions for the Island.

Lvl 1

Lvl 2

Lvl 3

Lvl 4
Old April 2nd, 2010, 09:48 AM

Re: Jcmcminis' Maps 1st post Updated 3/27

Here is my newest map. The 1st in a series to represent a dungeon crawl. I also thought it would be a nice little one on one map. I will provide the build instruction later.

For years the cavern has been avoided warily by passers by on the nearby road. Now travelers are being waylayd on the road, surviors report creature pouring out of the cave entrace. Your little band has been asked to explore this cavern and destroy what evil lurks inside.

Old April 2nd, 2010, 10:05 AM

Re: Jcmcminis' Maps New Pics Pg2

Here are some pics withe figures on the map.

Our Heroes Assemble to explore the cavern.

Evil Emerges as a troll and orcs come to kill our heroes.

Old April 2nd, 2010, 12:27 PM

Heres a link to the pdf for the cavern entrace. Included is starting positions for a 1on1 fight. However if you use it for a dungeon crawl scenario, the heroes start in either starting zone close to the road and the monster do not start on the map but emerge each round from the cave. I personally plan on having two squads of heavy gruts and one feral troll emerge from the cave.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mczczmg2mtj/Cavern Entrance.pdf
Old April 9th, 2010, 04:27 PM

Ok your little band of heroes have cleared out the cavern entrance well I present the 1st 'room' of the cavern. I have marked the starting areas for a 1 on 1 battle. If using it on a dungeon adventure start the heroes in the read zone, farthest away from the bridge and the monsters start in the green zone. I have no set monster choices for this room. Enjoy.

You enter the cavern, a strange glowing purple lichen grows on the walls, lighting your way. The cavern decends steadily down into the earth. You seem to follow the path for hours when it finally opens a decent sized 'room' in the middle you see a small lake with a tiny bridge across it, but there is room to go around the lake if you desire. However across the cavern you hear menacing growls and you make out the shapes of creatures approching in the dull light.

here is the link to download the building instructions.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/m3kyyliw20l/Cavern Room 1.pdf

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios