Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

View Poll Results: TC18 POLL B
Contestant #7 5 8.06%
Contestant #8 2 3.23%
Contestant #9 15 24.19%
Contestant #10 5 8.06%
Contestant #11 1 1.61%
Contestant #12 34 54.84%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 1st, 2009, 04:10 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!
Terrain Contest #18 (Poll B)

We will have 2 polls due to the amount of entries. Please vote in both polls. The top three entrants from Poll A and Poll B will be in a final Poll C to determine the winner.

POLL B

Contestant #7

Contestant #8

Contestant #9

Contestant #10

Contestant #11

Contestant #12

Old February 1st, 2009, 04:13 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Terrain Contest #18 (Poll B)

Having a tough time between #9 and #12. Love the creativity of #9, but #12 gave me a 'wow' reaction.

EDIT: Where's the poll?

EDIT 2: There it is...

-insert signature here-
Old February 1st, 2009, 04:14 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That last one is awesome! The style of it seems vaguely familiar, as does the flocked ground around it. I can't quite place my finger on the name though...
Old February 1st, 2009, 04:23 PM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart

The last one is awesome but I just have problems in playability as to rules of height. So my vote is still undecided....

DeadEye
Old February 1st, 2009, 05:36 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Great work everyone, but there's no doubt in my mind that #9 would be my pick for overall winner (from either poll).
Old February 1st, 2009, 05:39 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool bridge, #7!
I like #8! Great king of the hill-styled bridge. I'm not crazy about the paint scheme as it makes the bridge stand-out strongly against standard HS terrain. reminds me of the Cincinnati Bengals.

The Vydar-laser bridges are very creative! The purple bridge looks good!
I like bridges 2 or 3 hexes wide, so I'm not sure How practical it would be for maps I like to build.

The red laser bridge is wide and long. Love the hobbled-together look of it. I mean that in a good way as it appears Vydar's forces have managed to salvage or port in basic tech parts to make it function.

Neat stuff.

12 gets my vote. Nice workmanship and the three sections is a great modular advantage for incorporating into maps of all sizes.
Old February 1st, 2009, 11:18 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For some reason 8 really caught my eye. I definitely like the 4-way format. It's also very neatly painted. I'm partial to sci-fi though...I may go with 10.

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old February 2nd, 2009, 11:18 AM

Zaukrie has disabled reputation

How did you divide these? nearly every one on this poll is better than the one's on the first poll. I'm not sure I can decide.

Nine is very well done, very, very well done.

I like how 8 is four way. I'm not in love with the paint job, but I love the fact it is 4 way.

12 is very classic, and very well done.

7 has the kind of theme and detail I like.

I think I'm voting 9.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 11:25 AM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
I like #8! Great king of the hill-styled bridge. I'm not crazy about the paint scheme as it makes the bridge stand-out strongly against standard HS terrain. reminds me of the Cincinnati Bengals.
That is exactly what I said....and I'm not even a football fan...

Great job everybody though...
Old February 2nd, 2009, 02:19 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, so different from the other thread. A lot more futuristic ones here.

I really like the last one, as well as the elevated step like bridge.

The laser field bridges are innovative as well.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 02:40 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I gotta go with #9 for the beauty and artistic composition. Yes 12 looks stellar as well, but we have bridges already. Nicely done to all.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old February 2nd, 2009, 04:29 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

I have to go with the vydar looking bridges seeing how that something I have been thinking about making for some time.

#11 gets my vote, but the other vydar bridge is good too.

#12 Made my mouth drop when I saw it, but we have a bridge that already holds that look. Dont get me wrong your bridge is amazing, but I like to see new ideas/looks.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles