Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old December 14th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Cool. Thanks for the update Auggest
Just a suggestion. I noticed that the low wall, trees, and large ruins, and Hive are not listed in the terrain tiles section. I think you might get better exposure for them in that section because they are often thought of as terrain pieces.
Old December 14th, 2009, 04:28 PM

Runeheart is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I saw that you would be getting more wave 1 in. Have you already put it up on your site? Is it mostly already gone? Anyway thanks for the reply.
Old December 14th, 2009, 04:32 PM

Runeheart is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I was hoping to get some Arrow Gruts.
Old December 15th, 2009, 11:03 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runeheart View Post
I was hoping to get some Arrow Gruts.
I haven't listed them yet. I just sorted wave 8 so all I have left to do is wave 1 now which I'll do tonight so expect them up tomorrow. I also have a bunch more comming on Thursday so there should be no worries about selling out anytime soon.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old December 15th, 2009, 11:07 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Cool. Thanks for the update Auggest
Just a suggestion. I noticed that the low wall, trees, and large ruins, and Hive are not listed in the terrain tiles section. I think you might get better exposure for them in that section because they are often thought of as terrain pieces.
hmmm...thanks for the heads up and good suggestion. I'll have to think about how reordering catagories. The "Terain tiles" catagories was created to make it easy to find tiles and I have all those you mentioned in another terrain catagory in the D&D section but I guess that doesn't do much good for Scape. Maybe just an enitirely different genaric catagory for something like "terrain for various mini's games"?

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old December 17th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I just got my Quasatch a few days ago! They came quickly and nicely packed, even though Christmas is rolling around.

Thanks Aggest!

MegaSilver
Old December 17th, 2009, 10:35 PM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!
Thumbs up Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Two thumbs up for Auggie and his store.

I received my first order the other day and will be placing more in the future.
Old December 17th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, I just got a fairly large order as well, shipping was pretty quick and everything was packed well and such, figures and cards in good condition.

Definitely glad to get some more stingers and some Wave 9 stuff, definitely will buy again.
Old December 18th, 2009, 01:47 AM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

Got my first order in. Well packed and delivered in a timely fashion

Should we expect your next load to go up tomorrow Auggie? I need me some Wave 9age

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old December 18th, 2009, 10:24 AM

For some reason my order of wave 9 and 10 didn't come in. I got more 1 and 8's though. Ordering this stuff is really wacky as It seems I never know what exactly is comming in unlike D&D and SW minis. I don't know if it's on my wholesalers end or WotC's or a combination but tbh it's frustrating. My wholesaler is running the route early next week though so Maybe I'll have some on Tuesday. Also gonna try to get more Road to FF as it seems I am low on Trees.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old December 22nd, 2009, 03:48 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got another order in. Great shape, good packing and in a timely manner as always. Thanks Auggest!
Old December 22nd, 2009, 04:35 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks like a place I might order from sometime. Doing single packaging is actually a really good idea!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales