Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old April 23rd, 2008, 10:11 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Extreme n00b Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight View Post
... why are people stirring this pot when the extra cards cannot help you in any way whatsoever?
Speaking as someone who sometimes has a hard time letting go of things myself, I think it may be that some people feel like their position hasn't been really "heard", so they keep trying. The problem here is, everyone has been heard, and the issue is so minor that it's not worth the continuing discussion. I tried to put the whole thing to rest with my bullet summary, but in doing so I apparently stirred the pot some more myself; sorry about that.

Those of you who are still leading the minority charge here, please understand: the rest of us feel you're making mountains out of molehills. The notion that there are "different rules" for commons depending on whether you have one card or multiples is simply a manufactured problem. It's a minute (myNOOT, not MINnit) technicality that causes no problems at all for anyone except a handful of rules lawyers. Now, I have certainly put in my share of rules-lawyering over the years, but I'm trying to learn to let it go.

Look for the simple answer, the practical answer, and you will find it or create it. Look for the complicated answer, the problem answer, and you will find or create that. It's all about target selection.

This post does not use any words known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 23rd, 2008, 01:32 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
The notion that there are "different rules" for commons depending on whether you have one card or multiples is simply a manufactured problem. It's a minute ...technicality that causes no problems at all for anyone except a handful of rules lawyers.
"[H]andful" is too large.
Old April 23rd, 2008, 08:54 PM

Garet Jaxx is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

So the conclusion is...?

Basically (as I see it)
If there are 4 units pictured in the card, you can move 4 units as long as you have 4 units. I mean, you can't really track which units goes with which card, even if it mattered. So if 4 units die in a turn, you can still use your other units of that kind the next turn.

If you are playing with points, you get 1 card's worth of points for every full group of squads you kill.

In conclusion...
You (by the way I play) only need one card for all the squads. See, this really wasn't such a noob question.

So how is your recovery coming around with the whole "ouch there are shards in my stomach" thing.

Garet Jaxx's Home, the official Heroscape Storage Site.
Old April 23rd, 2008, 09:54 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garet Jaxx View Post
Roll the stupid icosohedron-ic die!
If you want to get technical, it's the stupid icosahedral die.

If you want to get casual, it's the stupid black die.

If you want to get pizza, I'm in.

This post is not a doctor, but it plays one on TV.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 24th, 2008, 12:09 PM

ra914 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm not trying to stir the pot, the following sums up my position.
Please see http://www.heroscapers.com/community...&postcount=289
Old April 24th, 2008, 04:08 PM

Garet Jaxx is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garet Jaxx View Post
Roll the stupid icosohedron-ic die!
If you want to get technical, it's the stupid icosahedral die.

If you want to get casual, it's the stupid black die.

If you want to get pizza, I'm in.

This post is not a doctor, but it plays one on TV.
I will change it. Thanks for making me feel stupid.

Just kiddin'. Anyway, I want jalapenos on my pizza. Hot hot hot!

Garet Jaxx's Home, the official Heroscape Storage Site.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's