Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old October 16th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
If we had an Agent Mulder of the signature block, it would be Porkins.
Dang. He already has a cool title...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 16th, 2012, 09:57 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
If Porkins doesn't know, nobody knows. He's been asking me about my signature for ages.

If we had an Agent Mulder of the signature block, it would be Porkins.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 16th, 2012, 10:05 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Yeah, I don't know how it works. Take capsocrates, for example, and compare him to me:

I have been a site member longer.
I have more posts.
I have more green OM's.
I am a Site Supporter.
I am a Moderator in some areas of the forums.
I am a C3G member.

And yet, my signature still has the 5 lines / 500 character limit. capsocrates is at 7 lines...
my limit is 600 characters and 5 lines... and I'm brand new

Edit: I was just trying to pack as much stuff into my block as I could. I realized that you could never sum up C3G in a single Signature block.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 16th, 2012, 10:05 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Ages? I think I asked once and then a long time later I asked a follow up question.

But in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice: "No, he doesn't know anything."
Old October 17th, 2012, 11:39 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I suppose I should have mentioned that if I could add more lines/characters in my signature I could add a bunch of lines of inflammatory stuff
Old October 17th, 2012, 11:57 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I suppose I should have mentioned that if I could add more lines/characters in my signature I could add a bunch of lines of inflammatory stuff
again. You guys...

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 17th, 2012, 02:25 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
So I was wondering about signatures with all this talk in the Site Suggestion thread. Does the character space allocation limit ever change? Is it always 600? Is there a smarter way to put more things in the character limit? I'm maxing mine out right now with just a few necessary links.

I know I'm a little late to the party but here's my 2 cents...
Old October 17th, 2012, 03:03 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Way late...
Old October 17th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
So I was wondering about signatures with all this talk in the Site Suggestion thread. Does the character space allocation limit ever change? Is it always 600? Is there a smarter way to put more things in the character limit? I'm maxing mine out right now with just a few necessary links.

I know I'm a little late to the party but here's my 2 cents...
better late than never! I'll read through this later tonight looks like some good stuff for any member to read.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 19th, 2012, 07:44 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have a question concerning virtualscape. I used to know how to do this, but the memory has long since faded from my mind due to a lack of VS activity in recent months. Here is the question:
When creating a personal tile in VS, how do you get it to select the tile texture that you have made, and not just the ones that come with the download?
I know how to create your own texture and everything, but I do not see a way to 'upload' your texture so that you can use it. Any thoughts?
Thanks.
~TGRF.
Old October 19th, 2012, 08:13 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
I have a question concerning virtualscape. I used to know how to do this, but the memory has long since faded from my mind due to a lack of VS activity in recent months. Here is the question:
When creating a personal tile in VS, how do you get it to select the tile texture that you have made, and not just the ones that come with the download?
I know how to create your own texture and everything, but I do not see a way to 'upload' your texture so that you can use it. Any thoughts?
Thanks.
~TGRF.
Once you've save the textures into the Virtualscape Personal folder, Open Virtualscape and then the Configuration menu. Click on Personal Tiles, which opens a Dialogue Box. Click Add... and I think you can get it from there. If not, come back.
Old October 19th, 2012, 08:25 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Thanks.
~TGRF.
Once you've save the textures into the Virtualscape Personal folder, Open Virtualscape and then the Configuration menu. Click on Personal Tiles, which opens a Dialogue Box. Click Add... and I think you can get it from there. If not, come back.
I fear I do not come bearing stories of success. When I click add, I can name the tile, select the color for the 2-D view, select the 3-D views, etc. The problem is that the 3-D views are in a pull down menu, and when I pull it down, mine is not there. I have saved my texture in the same folder as the same file type.
I know there's a way to do this, because I've done it in the past, I just can't remember what it is. Might have been an earlier version though...
~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's