Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old July 13th, 2011, 12:17 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wyvern ccg?

My wife and I wete reorganizing some of our stuff and I came across some old Wyvern ccg cards, that my wife had from before her and I got together. Does anyone know if these are valuable at all.
Old July 26th, 2011, 09:03 AM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Wyvern ccg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
My wife and I wete reorganizing some of our stuff and I came across some old Wyvern ccg cards, that my wife had from before her and I got together. Does anyone know if these are valuable at all.
Taking a quick look on ebay tells me the Wyvern cards did not hold alot of value.

This one has 18 boosters for buy it now for $11.95.

Good luck!

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games