Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 14th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Kristoff von Doom (Vote for Final Editing)

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old April 14th, 2017, 10:58 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 14th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

The latest changes to Doom's Heir make me wonder if he should be limited to Victor Von Doom figures? Like, if he's running around with Ultimate Doom, would he still inherit the title?

Either way, Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 14th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
The latest changes to Doom's Heir make me wonder if he should be limited to Victor Von Doom figures? Like, if he's running around with Ultimate Doom, would he still inherit the title?
I think you can justify the theme either way on a "Doom of Two Worlds" crossover, so I just took the path of least resistance on the wording. It seemed like more trouble than it was worth to specify that it only works with Doctor Dooms who are also Victor von Doom. (Since it wouldn't really make sense for him to run around with like, the Infamous Iron Man and then inherit the title of Doctor Doom either).
Old April 14th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

Very cool to see such a nice addition to the spell caster faction.
Old April 14th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I think you can justify the theme either way on a "Doom of Two Worlds" crossover, so I just took the path of least resistance on the wording. It seemed like more trouble than it was worth to specify that it only works with Doctor Dooms who are also Victor von Doom. (Since it wouldn't really make sense for him to run around with like, the Infamous Iron Man and then inherit the title of Doctor Doom either).
Makes sense.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 14th, 2017, 01:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old April 15th, 2017, 08:36 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Still waiting on johnny's vote here, but any wording suggestions in the meanwhile? @Viegon

May as well straighten that out now.
Old April 15th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Kristoff von Doom (Design Phase)

Is there a reason to specify "Unique" for Doom in Doom's Ward? I don't think we've specified that before with other named synergy. Also, should his full name be spelled out in the powers?

Some other tweaks I'd suggest:

Quote:
DOOM'S WARD
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Doctor Doom that you control and taking a turn with Doctor Doom, you may take an immediate turn with Kristoff. You may not take any additional turns with any other figures you control.

DOOM'S HEIR
If there is a Doctor Doom is in your army but you do and not control a Doctor Doom on the battlefield, Kristoff adds 1 to his Attack number and whenever a special power on another Army Card you control refers to Doctor Doom, it refers to Kristoff as well.

MAGICAL APTITUDE
Kristoff may cast Spells as if he had the Magical Defense special power. Kristoff may not cast more than one Spell per round. While Kristoff is casting a Spell, whenever a special power on an Army Card or glyph refers to the Magical Defense special power, it refers to this special power as well.
Pastability:

Quote:
DOOM'S WARD
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Doctor Doom you control and taking a turn with Doctor Doom, you may take an immediate turn with Kristoff. You may not take any additional turns with any other figures you control.

DOOM'S HEIR
If Doctor Doom is in your army and not on the battlefield, Kristoff adds 1 to his Attack number and whenever a special power on another Army Card you control refers to Doctor Doom, it refers to Kristoff as well.

MAGICAL APTITUDE
Kristoff may cast Spells as if he had the Magical Defense special power. Kristoff may not cast more than one Spell per round. While Kristoff is casting a Spell, whenever a special power on an Army Card or glyph refers to the Magical Defense special power, it refers to this special power as well.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old April 15th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Kristoff von Doom (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Is there a reason to specify "Unique" for Doom in Doom's Ward? I don't think we've specified that before with other named synergy. Also, should his full name be spelled out in the powers?
I don't think we've done it before, but I thought it was a practical safeguard. "Steal godlike cosmic powers" is one of the first pages in Doom's playbook, so Event versions are very possible and I wasn't sure we wanted potential Event Hero bonding. If that's fine, though, we can probably drop it.

I meant to go the "full name for the first mention, then truncate" route, but I see I forgot to actually go full name for the first mention. Made that edit, along with the suggested ones, to Doom's Ward.

For Doom's Heir, I did want the wording to more gracefully handle the potential multi-Doom situation I noted a few posts back, and I feel like the edits lose that.
Old April 15th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

Think the point bump was probably a good idea, just in case. Doom and the FF are two groups that are probably going to get stronger as time goes on.

I have (very vague) ideas for a Secret Wars Doom, who would absolutely be an Event Hero, but he would probably be God Emperor Doom or something instead of Doctor. So either way would work on the Event distinciton.

Quote:
I've thought about some alternate Adventurer/Scientist frameworks and I'd love to see the Future Foundation versions of the characters someday, but that's probably quite a long ways off.
I've also got some vague Future Foundation ideas, so I'd be interested in working those out!
Old April 15th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Symbiotic

This passes to Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Think the point bump was probably a good idea, just in case. Doom and the FF are two groups that are probably going to get stronger as time goes on.

I have (very vague) ideas for a Secret Wars Doom, who would absolutely be an Event Hero, but he would probably be God Emperor Doom or something instead of Doctor. So either way would work on the Event distinciton.
Yeah, I was thinking along the same lines for modern Secret Wars Doom. Original Beyonder-powered Secret Wars Doom would probably still be Doctor Doom (though even I don't have anything planned there), and maybe some other versions would be as well.

I'll leave the Unique restriction in for now, but I'm willing to drop it if people think it's unnecessary.

Quote:
Quote:
I've thought about some alternate Adventurer/Scientist frameworks and I'd love to see the Future Foundation versions of the characters someday, but that's probably quite a long ways off.
I've also got some vague Future Foundation ideas, so I'd be interested in working those out!
Awesome! I'll post my notes in my workshopping thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library