Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 16th, 2017, 08:46 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Enjoyed a great game on Basalt Cathedral last night! Fun map to have in the pool!
Gotta love a split start zone! If you haven't deconstructed it already, mind bringing it next week?
For sure!! I'll plan to bring Basalt Cathedral!! I can probably do another one if you need help, but just let me know....

H E R O S C A P E
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:22 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

One other thing, Cannon (My little brother!) is in need of x1 squad of zombies and x1 squad of vipers to finish his army..... Would anybody be willing to bring them to the tournament for him to use?

H E R O S C A P E
Old August 16th, 2017, 11:03 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
One other thing, Cannon (My little brother!) is in need of x1 squad of zombies and x1 squad of vipers to finish his army..... Would anybody be willing to bring them to the tournament for him to use?
I got 'em!
Old August 16th, 2017, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I got 'em!
Awesome!! Way to help out your nemesis!

H E R O S C A P E
Old August 17th, 2017, 10:36 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I got 'em!
Awesome!! Way to help out your nemesis!
Hey, even nemeses are friendly towards one another in the Heroscape community

If he wants to use zombies, you should bring up the idea to him of Zombie Hulk x1 & Zombies x4, dropping one zombie. Exactly 300!
Old August 19th, 2017, 11:23 AM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?
Question Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
Does anyone have a black dragon wyrmling that they could bring to the tournament on the 26th for me to borrow
Unless he's using them or got rid of them, I believe @BiggaBullfrog has a few of the little guys!
Yeah I do! Sorry, I saw your post once and planned to respond when I got to my computer and then totally forgot, but I've got up to three that you can borrow!
Hey sorry about this I had to change my army cause the old one did not work very well at all. But I do need an Isamu so does any one have one that I could borrow

Last edited by Sir Torin Brokenshield!; August 22nd, 2017 at 11:15 PM.
Old August 19th, 2017, 12:46 PM

Quote:
I do need an Isamu so does any one have one that I could borrow
@Leaf_It has a strong aversion to Isamu in his armies, maybe he'll let you use his
Old August 19th, 2017, 12:54 PM

One week before our Team Format get-together! That means it's time to tag people and see where they are at.

I've heard from @DaDude @BiggaBullfrog @Scaperedude @Leaf_It @DewNoHarm @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @antmarchingroves @Flash_19 @Saints_Wrath & @Sir Heroscape which is much appreciated.

So that means, where are the rest of you at? @kmgenius @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @Starling_ @BryanBlaze @relish @ortimus @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar ? It's a team tourney, so perfect for those who are relatively new players or who aren't sure about the Utah Heroscape scene! Check out the very first post in this thread for details

Any of you Idahoers coming with Sir H? @Tiranx @TREX @podunksarmy
Old August 19th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
@Leaf_It has a strong aversion to Isamu in his armies, maybe he'll let you use his
This is true, I never use Isamu in any of my armies. I'll bring him for you @Sir Torin Brokenshield!
Old August 19th, 2017, 06:52 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Quote:
This is true, I never use Isamu in any of my armies. I'll bring him for you @Sir Torin Brokenshield!
Thanks @Leaf_It
Old August 19th, 2017, 10:18 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

@The Dewk --

( @Scaperedude )

Currently, you've got 7 teams, and @Leaf_It and @Cannon are coming, but have no partner, correct?

I'm seriously considering showing up this month... Maybe I can pair up with either Leaf_It or Cannon? Anybody want an old 'Scaper as a partner? I've got almost everything* (but not all my C3V/SoV is based yet), but I may need to print out some of the latest cards. I'd also want to coordinate my army with whoever gets back with me first...

P.S. Do you have all maps assigned yet? What else do you need built?
* everything = 99%.
Old August 20th, 2017, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
@The Dewk --

( @Scaperedude )

Currently, you've got 7 teams, and @Leaf_It and @Cannon are coming, but have no partner, correct?

I'm seriously considering showing up this month... Maybe I can pair up with either Leaf_It or Cannon? Anybody want an old 'Scaper as a partner? I've got almost everything* (but not all my C3V/SoV is based yet), but I may need to print out some of the latest cards. I'd also want to coordinate my army with whoever gets back with me first...

P.S. Do you have all maps assigned yet? What else do you need built?
* everything = 99%.
It would be AWESOME to see you again!! I believe Cannon has a partner, though I'm not entirely sure who it will be. (It will be one of two guys I know.....) I'm bringing Basalt Cathedral, though I'm not sure about the other maps. @The Dewk would be the one to answer that question.

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events