Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 23rd, 2011, 05:02 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
1more's Havokscape Customs & figs for sale--SEE POSTS 25&26

6 New Testing Cards--only 6 uploaded today (10/19/2011)
After they have been refined I will add the pictures of the actual figures. Plan to use this thread for play-testing the cards via an iPad.

Nexus Troopers

47th Line

Tribunes

Darkest Suns

Borkian Mercenaries

Banshee

I have been collecting Havok miniatures over the last 8 months--and I have also been converting them to Heroscape compatible stats and special abilities.

Havok Skirmish Battle was produced in Europe/the UK during 1996 and released in 1997. The style of the miniatures and their bases are the European predecessors to both BattleBall and Heroscape figures--therefore, they are the best natural-fit Heroscape customs that I have come across since 2005. The height of the Havok human figures are slightly shorter than most of the humans in Heroscape--such as the 4th Mass. Line, instead the Havok human figures are level 4--instead they are the same height as the ROTV Marro Warrios. See post #5 in this thread for Havok/Heroscape figure comparison pictures.
For more information, check out MattHelms thread:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=33548

My Most Current Havok Customs:
The following are play-testing cards I have created. Some of my cards are influenced by these custom cards: http://havok.wikia.com/wiki/Havok_and_Heroscape

Nexus Rebellion

The two following figures I have yet to phograph, but they are some miniatures that I took and painted from the Mattel Boardgame Mutant Chronicles

The following two are variations of the Nexus Kinsmen and Tribunes--featuring them as 3 figure squads (instead of common heroes and 2 figure squads):

Karn Empire

The four following figures I have yet to phograph, but they are some miniatures that I took and painted from the Mattel Boardgame Mutant Chronicles

The following two are variations of the Klan Warriors & Kai-Unes--featuring them as 3 figure squads (instead of common heroes and 2 figure squads):

The Pteravore

The following is a variation of the Razor Warriors--featuring them as 3 figure squads (instead of common heroes and 2 figure squads):

Link to my other customs:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=1140

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; October 19th, 2011 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Posting Information about figues soon to be available for sale.
Old January 24th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: 1moreheroscaper's Havokscape Customs

The Mauler Tank rocks! Am I reading it right that figures can climb onto it? How big is it's base? Did you have to come up with uniques movement rules for it?

For the most part everything looks pretty solid, but I do have a few thoughts/concerns/critiques:

Hundred Warrior is probably worth closer to 40-45 points-the ability to make 2 range special attacks and move 3 figs is pretty potent, and 4 defense makes him fairly durable.

Long Range Attack could be pared down a bit since they may only use their +2/-1 once (unoless you plan on eventually giving it to figures with a Range value of less than 6).

Kinsman Ranged Support seems a little undercosted to me as well-a range 7 Explosion Special is pretty strong, especially since he receives Bonding (albiet from a 2-member squad).

Sgt. Flare is probably closer to 160-compare his durability to Zetacron. I'd take him at 100 in about every game I play.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 25th, 2011, 03:16 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
The Mauler Tank rocks! Am I reading it right that figures can climb onto it? How big is it's base? Did you have to come up with uniques movement rules for it?

For the most part everything looks pretty solid, but I do have a few thoughts/concerns/critiques:

Hundred Warrior is probably worth closer to 40-45 points-the ability to make 2 range special attacks and move 3 figs is pretty potent, and 4 defense makes him fairly durable.

Long Range Attack could be pared down a bit since they may only use their +2/-1 once (unoless you plan on eventually giving it to figures with a Range value of less than 6).

Kinsman Ranged Support seems a little undercosted to me as well-a range 7 Explosion Special is pretty strong, especially since he receives Bonding (albiet from a 2-member squad).

Sgt. Flare is probably closer to 160-compare his durability to Zetacron. I'd take him at 100 in about every game I play.
Killometer,

Thanks for the well-thought feedback.

So far, I have worked it out to where the Mauler takes up 7 hexes, and it rotates on the center hex of the 7 hexes. Each rotation counts as 1 movement space, then it can move forward or backwards in a straight line--counting each space it moves. And yes, figures can climb onto the back of the tank. I need to change the height of the back carriage section as a height of 3, so even Medium 4 figures can attack figures on the back, and figures with movement of 4 can climb onto the back. I would like to come up with a Stomp like Crushing Roll ability, but I think it will make an already complex card even more complex.

I am definitely considering your ideas, but here are my confirmations and discoveries:

-The Hundred Warrior: Originally I did have him priced at 40 points, but the seemed to not be worth their priced when even having three of them in play, so I have played around with the 30 point idea. I have test a few times with 2 Hundred Warriors + 2 x 47th Line vs. 2 4th Mass Line + Guilty McCreech, and about 3/5 the 4th Mass Army wins. Yet, I'm still not against considering higher points for this common hero after playing them in different army configurations.

-Long Range Attack: I will be adding the Suma-Kai that do have a normal range of 4, and the Longe Range as an ability.

-Kinsmen Range Support: you may be right, I do not want to de-value DW9000 anymore. So far is my play testing this common hero hasn't seemed devastating, but i must admit I haven't been too thorough either. Maybe I can change it to an Explosion Attack of 2, and bump up his cost.

-Sgt. Flare may be too cheap the more I look at him. After uploading the next set of Karn units, I think his cost should be 130 +/-10 points. I think I should also limit his trooper enhancement to Nexus trooper only, so the Karn troopers do not become too powerful--on which note I think the Karn Trooper may need to be 65 points instead of 60 points.

Again, thanks you for the great feedback. You have confirmed some of my findings and you have made me consider some issues of balance. Maybe in the future (the next time your in the area), we can play some of these units together!!!

KARN & PTERAVORE NOW INLUDED IN 1st POST

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; January 25th, 2011 at 03:44 AM.
Old January 27th, 2011, 12:38 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Jump in the Havok Pool, buddy!

Great job on these units. I love the way you incorporated the Havok rules even more than I did. You could almost play a game of Havok Skirmish with just the tighter control on Heroscape terrain. Although I tried to do a bit of the same (hence why we have some similarities in the powers) , I think you hit some of the original game elements right on the head.

And damn, you've got quite the Havok collection there.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:50 AM

Pictures of actual Havok figures:
(Not yet complete)

Nexus Rebellion

Nexus Troopers

47th Line

Kinsmen

Assualt Troopers

Storm Troopers

Brotherhood

Tribunes

47th compared to Microcorp Agents

Hundred Battle Form

Mauler

Hammer

Nexus Hundred Warrior, Nexus Doomgaurd, Karn Form Warrior

Pteravore

Razors

Razors compared to Marro Drones

Karn Empire

Karn Troopers

Darkest Suns

Karn Klansmen

Suma Kai

Kai Unes

Borkian Mercenaries

Glaive Riders

Karn Battle Form

Banshee

Warhammer 40k & Mutant Chronicles - Siege of the Citadel

Battle Ball

Following 5 images added on 5/22/11 & 9/10/11: Unreleased "Havok Skirmish Battle" Figures

Tribune Champion

Kai-Une Champion

Pteravore Prime

Karn Heavy Weapons Figures

Pteravore Hell Hounds

Pteravore Screamers

Fulton & Steam Walkers (Matt Helm's Custom Havokscape units)

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; September 11th, 2011 at 04:22 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 11:05 AM

Xylem is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

The Razors and Razor Predator are really good ideas! I can picture most of the units in an actual set. Great thought-out work.

I was going to put something clever here, but I decided to put this instead.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylem View Post
The Razors and Razor Predator are really good ideas! I can picture most of the units in an actual set. Great thought-out work.
Thanks. MattHelm and myself were thinking how we could get some of these figures more available for customs for other scapers--especially since all of these--with the exception of the Warhammer 40k and Mutant Chronicles are the predecessors to the official Heroscape sculpts. Currently the Battle Ball figures are the most easily and cheapest available. Yet, I will have some extra Havok figures available--for sale--after a couple of members(who have already staked a wait list claim)have confirmed which ones they want.

I have added some more images to my 3rd post in this thread.

Hymar's_Temple
Old March 1st, 2011, 04:24 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Very interested in the Havok minis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 12th, 2011, 06:18 PM

Re: 1more's Havokscape Customs (Soon to be available)

For those that are interested in Havok figures, the below list is what I have available: The stickers on the figures, and their bases may vary--or I will include a color copy of the bases stickers.

47th Line: 10.00 per squad of 3
(See Matthelm's Havok Custom):
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/a...k_47thLine.jpg

Nexus Kinsmen: 12 per squad of 3

Nexus Troopers: 10.00 per squad of 3

Nexus Assault: 15.00 per squad of 3

Nexus Tribunes: 10.00 per squad of 3

Hundred Warrior: 4.00 per figure
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/a...terShabnek.jpg

Hundred Battle Form: 5.00 per figure
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/a...ok_Hundred.jpg

Darkest Suns: 8.00 per squad of 3
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/a...arkestSuns.jpg

Suma Kai: 8.00 per squad of 2

Karn Troopers: 10 per squad of 3

Form Warrior: 4.00 per figure
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/a...ok_Hengist.jpg

Battle Form: 5.00 per figure
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/a...BattleForm.jpg

Razors: I will have to let you know the price and figures available after the packages arrive, since I have not seen the actual figures.

I will take order requests and questions in the order I receive the PMs.

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; March 19th, 2011 at 12:55 AM.
Old March 16th, 2011, 09:44 AM

Re: 1more's Havokscape Customs (Including Figures for sale)

I have updated post #9 in this thread for the figures I have available for sale.

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; March 19th, 2011 at 01:14 AM.
Old March 27th, 2011, 10:41 PM

Re: 1more's Havokscape Customs (w/figures for sale--SEE POST

Updating the Havok figures that I have available for sale.
-I have a very small selection of Nexus Troopers
-single Razor figures
-single Nexus Brotherhood figures

I should be getting a new surplus sometime this week. The prices above are a general estimates, but the prices will vary based on the numbers that I have available.

Hymar's_Temple
Old March 27th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: 1more's Havokscape Customs (w/figures for sale--SEE POST

Man I wish I could get some of these right now, but I am saving up for a new computer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards