Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 21st, 2021, 03:20 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Scarlet Witch (Avengers)

I hear ya. I think with Raven, her own survivability isn't necessarily the issue most would say is the real difficulty, it's everything else at play. Superboy can protect her, Starfire gets stronger the more wounds a figure has while managing to stay alive, and Raven can mass heal a teammate, then start healing them off while dishing one out. Outside of that trifecta combo, she's actually pretty fine. It's also worth noting she's almost half the points of Scarlet, so it can also be a factor of how much value is being packed for the amount of points being invested.

All that said, I don't really think it should be an issue at all here. Very different factions, different feels, and Scarlet having 4 life is a bigger vulnerability in many situations, especially if the opponent has an auto-wounder, which they absolutely should for a well made army in most cases.

Loki II, for example, has 4 Life and 6 Defense with MD, and I used him in the Gundam tournament. Both games he was handedly beaten and I don't think anyone would have even remotely thought he was difficult to take out, even with his re-rolling capabilities. At the end of the day, a single die only has a 33% chance to roll a shield, so in general, she's still going to get eaten up by multi attackers, turn bonders, and anyone with an average attack roll given that skulls are easier than shields of course. Then if the opponent has auto-wounding or a MD themselves, easy peezy.
Old July 21st, 2021, 03:28 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

all this time I had it in my head that she had 5 life. I apologize for getting that wrong. My bad. Carry on. Could’ve sworn I read 5 life when I first read the card at the Con.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old July 21st, 2021, 12:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think that last year this time I would've thought Magical Defense was stronger, and that Raven could still use a drop in life, but honestly I think the metagame has really caught up with both of those (a big increase in auto wounders has helped a lot, as well as turn efficiency options for more major factions). I've also done a lot of competitive play with Raven since then and while she's quite good, she's not close to a world beater.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2021, 01:47 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I wasn't really part of this discussion, but I'm good with cutting unfun interactions in general. And resurrecting the corpse is a cool mechanic. I have a few Magic the Gathering strategies based around cards that do this exact thing. I don't read much Scarlet Witch specifically, so I have to trust you on theme.
Old July 23rd, 2021, 04:23 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Scarlet Witch

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Scarlet Witch(330), Ms. Marvel(350), Doctor Strange(320) (1000)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Moon Knight(150), Cap II(220), Ronin(180) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units:
Scarlet Witch(330), Wasp(160), She-Hulk(370), Quicksilver(240) (1100)
vs.
Professor X(220), Angel(90), Gorgon(300), Phoenix(230), Colossus(260) (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Units:
Scarlet Witch(330), Vision(340), Spider-Man(280), Cap(240) (1200)
vs.
Black Canary(220), Green Arrow(210), Hawkwoman(260), Wonder Woman(310), Plastic Man II(200) (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 4
Units:
Scarlet Witch(330), Quicksilver(240), Spider-Man(280), Thor(440), Final Ruin(10) (1300)
vs.
Cap(240), Winter Soldier(240), Ms. Marvel(350), Wolverine(270), Daredevil(200) (1300)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Uncanny Avenger allows a nice insurance if a figure is taken out with an unrevealed OM, as Scarlet can place them back for their turn if desired. Can also get someone back on the board who never got to use a once per game power, a stat booster, someone who likes a lot of wounds on their card, or just to use them for the bonus turn. She feels very different from the previous 2 Scarlets in that she now is more beneficial to save for cleanup, staying back from the fight a bit until the time is right, or surrounded by those who can keep her safe and around for a bit.

3 wins and 1 loss, all close to very close games that felt competitive and like either side could win. 330 is feeling good to me, and I think we could drop Strange down by 10 to 320 to keep them separate, as he went 3-6 in his tests(as well as another loss here, at 320), and I feel he could use a hair more help making him more draftable.
Old July 23rd, 2021, 06:12 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work.
Old July 23rd, 2021, 08:52 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old July 23rd, 2021, 10:03 PM

I'll prob. put her back into testing asking for 1-2 tests once Beast moves out.
Old August 10th, 2021, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaQuinn
Army Test
Map: Alkali Lake
Units: Capt America (Avg) Winter Soldier (Duo) Iron Man (Avg) Bane vs X-Men: Prof X Night Crawler Cyclops Wolverine Colussus Rogue
This match up found Scarlet Witch in torn allegiance fighting against her fellow mutants and friends the X-men.
In Round 1 Captain America and Winter Soldier snuck up on Prof X and Night Crawler and delivered some devastating damage to the pair. Prof X and Night Crawler retreated to safety.

In Round 2 Cap and Winter Soldier then came face to face with Wolverine, but wolverine was no match for the pair and quickly found himself out of the Battle.
About this time Rogue was swooping in to attack but before she could deliver any damage Scarlet Witch had the high ground and buffed by Captain America and Bane she was able to deliver a devastating volley of blows and took rogue out in just one attack.

Round 3 found the X men feeling nervous about their heavy losses but always tenacious they continued to push the fight to the avengers. Colossus tried taking a swing at Scarlet Witch, but again her power as a nexus champion proved to much and he was destroyed with a simple wave of her hand.

Round 4 found Prof X face to face with his Nemisis daughter and she succeeded where her dad had failed so many times and removed Prof X from the game with not so much as a second thought.

Cyclops who no doubt feel incredible grief over the loss of his team and mentor quickly fell to Captain America.

Round 5 was made up of Night Crawler doing his best to avenge his fallen teammates. He focused his attacks on Bane and almost managed to remove one of Scarlet Witch’s biggest assets but she would have nothing of it and took him out of the game ending the pathetic struggle of the X-men.

Life Remaining
Scarlet Witch (2 life) Captain America (4 life) Winter Soldier (4 life) Bane (1 Life) Iron Man (Full Health)

Army Test
Map: Alkali Lake
Units: Capt America (Avg) Winter Soldier (Duo) Iron Man (Avg) Bane vs The Teen Titans: Nightwing, Changeling, Raven, Starfire, Kid Flash and Captain Marvel (DC)

In this match up the multiverses seemed to collodie as the Teen Titans found themselves face to face with the Nexus being Scarlet Witch. Determined to stop her and her reign across the Multiverse they were motivated.

Round 1 started off slow with everyone getting into position but Ironman drew first blood by attacking Changeling from a distance. However, this didn’t help the Earth’s Mightiest Heroes as the attack only enraged Starfire.

Round 2 found Starfire pummeling Bane with multiple attacks to avenge the damage done to Changeling. Knowing the importance of Bane to the Scarlet Witch Captain Marvel moved in and finished Bane quickly. Changeling confronted Ironman and his Gorilla form proved to much for Ironman who sustained heavy wounds. Raven used her ability to finish off Ironman and take him out of the game. Not wanting herself to be pummeled by Starfire Scarlet Witch wove her magic and took Starfire out of the game.

Round 3 Nightwing decided to engage the Capt America and Winter soldier duo and was able to deal some wounds to keep them busy. While Captain Marvel and Raven kept Scarlet Witch busy. Kid Flash followed up Nightwings earlier attack with an attack on the disoriented Winter Soldier. Scarlet Witch brought back her support in the form of Bane but unfortunately it wasn’t enough.

Round 4 Raven removed Winter Soldier from the board, while Captain Marvel finally neutralized the destructive path of the Scarlet Witch. He then turned his attention to the first Avenger and the team quickly finished Captain America.

Nightwing (1 life) Raven (4 life) Changeling (7 life) Captain Marvel (4 life) Kid Flash (2 life)

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I think she is about balanced. She does great when paired with people who buff her abilities. But solo I don’t think she would be very impressive.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:

She is pretty awesome. Very fun to play. The chaos bolts were a really neat mechanic. She really shines when she is buffed but solo she lacks much power. So that is good. I think the only thing I could think to suggest would be limiting her attack dice buff to 5 or at most 6. With a height advantage, Captain America and Bane all Buffing her I had her rolling 6 attack. She rolled 3 and 2 blanks several times giving her an overwhelming attack of 9 both times. One time I almost got 3 and 3 blanks. 15 attack!!! That is kind of crazy. That is why I think a max of 5 attack would be good. That would put her max attack at 9 which is powerful but not game breaking. The resurrection was good and could be very useful.

A strong counter to her is Captain Marvel (DC). With her only being able to deal 1 damage a turn to him, I used him to engage her and keep her busy while using Raven to do max damage to her. I think characters with the 1 shield blocks all damage could maybe hold up well too. But you would need to be very strategic moving against her.
The points in the first matchup were way off it seems, but other than that no red flags.
Old August 11th, 2021, 11:49 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Scarlet Witch

Army Test 1
Map: Castle Dracula (Custom Map)
Units: Team 1 (1,010): Scarlet Witch (330), Captain America (240), Thor (440)
Team 2 (1,010): Leader (270), Red Hulk (370), A-Bomb (370)

Pre-game thoughts: Not a huge amount of allies for Wanda to bring back here, but bringing back Thor has a chance to really benefit the Avengers.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Special power usages:
Normal attack: 1 wounds inflicted (1 on Red Hulk)
Uncanny Avenger: Not used

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Thor (5/8 wounds)

Post-game thoughts: Wanda didn’t do a huge amount here, but the enemy prioritizing her definitely helped Cap and Thor stay in the game just that little bit longer. Getting caught in a Gamma-splosion was just nasty for her, is all.

Army Test 2
Map: Castle Dracula (Custom Map)
Units: Team 1 (1,000): Scarlet Witch (330), Iron Man (270), Wiccan (200), Hulkling (200)
Team 2 (1,000): Songbird (180), Ms. Marvel (190), Absorbing Man (260), Spider-Man (250), Firestar (120)

Pre-game thoughts: Pretty cool that this army works out. Definitely keeping Wanda in the very back this game, to maximize her revival capabilities.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Special power usages:
Normal attack: 4 wounds inflicted (2 on Songbird, 1 on Absorbing Man, 1 on Spider-Man)
Uncanny Avenger: Iron Man revived R5T2 (inflicted 1 wound on Spider-Man), Wiccan revived R5T3 (Moves 1 wound from Scarlet Witch to Absorbing Man), Hulkling revived R6T2 (inflicted 1 wound on Spider-Man)

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Spider-Man (3/5 wounds), Ms. Marvel (2/4 wounds), Firestar (0/4 wounds)
Post-game thoughts: A semi-close loss, but Wanda felt like she pulled her weight here.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: With a close win and a close loss, I feel like she’s on point at 330. Her usefulness will definitely depend on if you can manage to keep her safe until endgame or not. In the first game, Super Leapers were able to kill her early, while in the second game I essentially hid her as far back as I could until the last moment. She obviously still loves attack boosters though. Having some sort of Superman JLII-style unit that provides a boost upon death could really take her to the next level.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I like how this new version feels like a real last-minute punch-hitter - that’s a very Wanda role to fill. Fun gameplay overall!
Pre-Yea to move on.
Old August 11th, 2021, 03:50 PM

Great, thanks!

I propose a vote to update Scarlet with the tested changes.
@Arch-vile
@Lord Pyre
@LordVenoc
@MrNobody
@Ronin
@Soundwarp SG-1
@tcglkn
Old August 11th, 2021, 03:51 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library