Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 30th, 2017, 02:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Foot Clan Ninja

Do we have mini pics here? I have some coming in but they were sold out of most of them (and affordable Shredders) so I think we only have 2 of the sculpts coming this week...and no shredder. Got a Rocksteady and Bebop though.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Pretty sure we went with the 4 minis I have, so yeah I can get some pics taken at some point. I should have done it a while ago though as with winter rolling in the sun isn't very bright very often. Just keep reminding me if I don't get any pics put up in a week or so.
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds like a plan. In the meantime I added a sneak peak of the comic card with Ronin's wording.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 30th, 2017, 03:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I updated the SP with Ronin's wording.
Old October 31st, 2017, 03:12 AM
C3G Landlord

Here are Qualizium's test results. Looks like he did a pretty good job on his first report. The test results are a little concerning as they were not really close at all, but after reading the full report I'm a little less concerned. It looks like those 10 point filler Skrulls ended up hurting him in the first test as they allowed the Foot to keep bringing back a full team, but he realized his mistake. However that first test led him to overly fixate on stomping out the Foot in the second test and resulted in the Fan4 not playing to their strengths. I'll give the other tests another look over tomorrow but right now I'm not thinking any changes are needed here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium
Here's the feedback form for Foot Clan Ninja. This is my first c3g playtest so please bear with me. If you have any questions, anything I've written is unclear, or if there's anything that should be done differently in the future, don't hesitate to let me know.

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Foot Clan Ninja

Army Test
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Foot Clan Ninja (155), Solomon Grundy (290), 2 squads of Hand Ninja (170 total), Bullseye (175), Fire Ant Swarm (10) - 800 points

VS

Wolverine (280), Sage (190), Deadpool (285), Bob (25), Skrull Infiltrator x2 (20 total) - 800 points

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Mr Fantastic (235), Invisible Woman (215), Human Torch (225), The Thing (325) - 1000 points

VS

Foot Clan Ninja (155), Solomon Grundy (290), 2 Squads of Hand Ninja (170 total), Gamora (310), Ant-Man Hank Pym (30), Killer Bee (15) 3 Fire Ant Swarms (30 total) - 1000 points

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: They're definitely draftable. They're pretty fast, they walk right past you and pick their own targets, they can't be tied down without special powers, they roll enough attack dice to wear down plenty of things, there's four of them, they reinforce themselves pretty reliably (although when it fails it's very bad for them), and they can retreat after attacking. Pair them up with the equally fast and nearly equally slippery Hand Ninjas and you've got an incredibly annoying force, even if you leave one Foot Ninja behind in a safer spot to be the reinforcement guy. If I had time I'd do more tests, but just going by these two I could see them going up in price or going down in power. Dropping down to 3 figures would really limit the "let one guy hang back for reinforcements" strategy, but that's a pretty drastic change. I could also see the reinforcement roll going up. I'm not an experienced tester, so obviously take this with a grain of salt.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I'm conflicted, because I like the thematic elements, and I like playing as them, but I don't really enjoy playing against them. When I'm playing against them I feel like they dictate my strategy more than a 155 point squad should.
Old November 1st, 2017, 01:18 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I agree with your analysis of the tests and I don't think we need to change anything based on them.
Old November 1st, 2017, 02:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Yeah, I agree with your analysis of the tests and I don't think we need to change anything based on them.
Thanks for the second set of eyes here.

Lets reopen the Final Editing vote then.
@Viegon @johnny139 @japes
Old November 1st, 2017, 04:16 PM
A Man of Taste

Oh I hadn't voted...YEA

Old November 1st, 2017, 04:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old November 1st, 2017, 05:16 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 1st, 2017, 05:52 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

This passes! (Man, I haven't done that in a long time!)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old November 2nd, 2017, 02:28 AM
C3G Landlord

Yup, now I just need to get those pics taken and uploaded. It was snowing tonight though so it may be a while before it is sunny again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library