Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old November 17th, 2015, 12:20 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
MANA (creatures): How would YOU do it?

-This thread is the tenth of a series-

Mana is a resource in Magic the Gathering. There are some creatures that can add this resource to your resource pool

Some add the mana when they're summoned, some add it when they activate, some add it when they attack or defend, some do it when conditions are met, and some do it in other ways.

How would you represent this aspect?
What about off-color/multicolor mana?

1) White Mana Tapping (Mana Tap W)
You may cast an additional white spell the turn you activate this Pilgrim. The spell uses this Pilgrim for line of sight. This Pilgrim may summon white creatures.

So how would YOU do it?

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Last edited by Confred; November 17th, 2015 at 01:24 AM.
Old November 17th, 2015, 02:36 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MANA (creatures): How would YOU do it?

Yeah, I think Color Mana Tapping works for anything. We can summon creatures with it, right?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 18th, 2015, 12:10 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Yeah, I think Color Mana Tapping works for anything. We can summon creatures with it, right?
In version 1, yes

Old November 18th, 2015, 08:20 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Quote:
In version 1, yes
Does this count towards your one squad per turn limit? Or does it change where we can summon stuff?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 18th, 2015, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Does this count towards your one squad per turn limit? Or does it change where we can summon stuff?
You get an additional spell
You don't get an additional summon, but you get an alternate summoning position.

Old November 18th, 2015, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Quote:
You get an additional spell
You don't get an additional summon, but you get an alternate summoning position.
How about: You get the additional Spell, and, when you take a turn with the Pilgrim, you can summon a squad or single creature instead of attacking. This works with the "Tapping" mechanic. Figures with vigilance can do both. This may be too powerful if you get a summon when not taking a turn with the Planeswalker. I think we can use these dudes to cast extra spells and summon guys away from the Planeswalker. (During their turn)

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old February 2nd, 2016, 01:08 PM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

I plan on just using ....Mana so far I plan to toss out the Plainswalker 3 spells a turn thing and just use a plain old MTG deck including land cards for Mana and just play Magic in a 3-D Scape world no need to make a whole crap load of rules over.

ALL ARE ONE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender