Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 31st, 2022, 03:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Jimmy Woo (Design)

I don't think Superboy's triggers just from the opponents considering them Titans.

Quote:
TITANS PROTECTOR
If a Titan or Sidekick you control within 3 spaces of Superboy would receive one or more wounds from a normal attack, and Superboy is not engaged, you may instead place one Wound Marker on this card and you may place the defending figure adjacent to Superboy. Figures moved this way will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
They're not a Titan you control, they're an Agent you control that the opponent considers a Titan for the sake of their powers.

I believe it'd be the same for All Might.

I will say that it's a bit confusing how to rule on these and I'm not sure I love the "class changed just for opponents" thing. Is there a reason not to just fully change the class? Mechanical interactions would be clearer, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2022, 03:57 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Is there a reason not to just fully change the class?
There is: I hate that and it doesn't do anything thematic.

Personally I don't really see a big rules issue here - might have to shuffle the wording a bit, because I see how quozl got to where he did. Probably would need to say more like "opponents' special powers" consider them Agents or what have you.

In general it's a very niche effect though, because we don't key on class for IBW stuff as much as we do species. (And the most thematic thing for them to front as... Criminals... is.... all negative )

It's mainly intended to be cutesy theme sugar, so if it's causing big issues for people, I don't mind offloading that to a story card and trimming space here.
Old January 31st, 2022, 04:04 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sure, I get that it's primarily there for theme reasons. I just like stuff like that to have at least some mechanical relevance. Like if it's a "may" power and you have no reason to ever actually use it mechanically, it's kind of text for text's sake there.

Maybe a better one would be to make you turn them into Criminals (for the opponent) for the round, but they get the free disengage? That way it hews closer to the intended theme, the mechanical results are clear, and it's just a downside to bear the cost for giving them a round of disengage?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2022, 07:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I could also roll with that.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 07:28 PM
Symbiotic

So that would look like switching the class/LEA bullet of Woo out for:

Quote:
• For this round, opponents cannot roll for leaving engagement attacks against Agents you control, and opponents' special powers consider Agents you control to have the class of Criminal instead of what is listed on their cards.
I dropped the Unique Hero requirement here because his second power pushes UHs pretty hard anyway and it saves some words.

Any other thoughts here? Awful quiet.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 07:29 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think I meant to comment 2 or 3 times, then closed the tab out and forgot. But yeah, that looks good.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 11:41 PM

You know I'm in favor.

Old February 4th, 2022, 09:39 PM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Jimmy Woo (VOTE for Initial)

Alrighty, updated the SP with that and threw an initial WAG of 150 on him - his leadership benefits are pretty good, I think, but they're limited by his need to be on the front lines and the speed he can burn markers at.

Let's send him to initial.
Old February 4th, 2022, 09:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
So that would look like switching the class/LEA bullet of Woo out for:

Quote:
• For this round, opponents cannot roll for leaving engagement attacks against Agents you control, and opponents' special powers consider Agents you control to have the class of Criminal instead of what is listed on their cards.
I dropped the Unique Hero requirement here because his second power pushes UHs pretty hard anyway and it saves some words.

Any other thoughts here? Awful quiet.
If there's any weird interactions because of the Class thing, I suggest making it "in addition to".

Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; February 4th, 2022 at 11:35 PM.
Old February 4th, 2022, 10:46 PM

yea

What weird interactions would there be?

Old February 5th, 2022, 03:37 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I dig it, yea
Old February 5th, 2022, 08:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm not sure if I completely understand the whole class change thing or it's full implications but as long as you guys have a handle on that I'm good with the rest so YEA.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library