Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old April 8th, 2010, 01:17 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V1.6 w/ Improved Keywords)

Thanks to the helpful folks at the MSE forum, I fixed the Insert Symbol glitch.

I also finished the Shieldcrusher cards!

The bad news: there is no way to fix the keyword glitch highlighted above. Also, MSE does not support using different fonts in the same text box, hence the slight difference in the Shieldcrusher cards.

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old April 8th, 2010, 01:40 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V1.6 w/ Improved Keywords)

Quibbles, quibbles. The fact that you are helping us out with an incredibly easy to use program for custom card creation is above and beyond Bmac. Thanks so much. Can't wait for the next version.

+rep
Old April 8th, 2010, 04:57 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.0!!)

V2.0 posted!

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old April 21st, 2010, 08:18 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Will my previous saved files be compatible with the version 2.0 ?

I'm looking forward to upgrading, but I don't want to lose my previous creations.
Old April 21st, 2010, 08:38 PM

I'm actually unsure how MSE does with saves from different versions. I'm going to test that now...

In any case, there isn't really any more significant difference between V2 and the last version then there has been between any other successive versions, so if your previous saves have carried over you should be fine. You can back up your MSE files first if you want to try it.

EDIT: Save file with V1.55 seems to do fine.

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs

Last edited by bmaczero; April 21st, 2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old April 21st, 2010, 09:41 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet !! Thanks for checking.
Old April 25th, 2010, 09:24 AM

spongewyatt is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

When I try to insert an image in ROTV style in v2.0, the bottom of it is drastically cut, more so than in the previous. Is this a problem with v 2.0 or my computer? And if it is a problem with v2.0, would it have anything to do with the MS font being added, cutting off more than it used to?

My Custom:Units---Maps

Old April 25th, 2010, 09:34 AM

That's actually because of the fogging change. The fog is now toggleable, so the image is actually going all the way to the bottom of that little sliver on the right and a lot of it is going behind the stat box. You'll just have to use an image-editing program to make the image canvas bigger so you have a lot of space to move the image around in the loader.

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old April 25th, 2010, 10:05 AM

Is anyone having a problem with card names not line-wrapping, or did I just break that in my version?

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old April 25th, 2010, 10:59 AM

spongewyatt is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaczero View Post
That's actually because of the fogging change. The fog is now toggleable, so the image is actually going all the way to the bottom of that little sliver on the right and a lot of it is going behind the stat box. You'll just have to use an image-editing program to make the image canvas bigger so you have a lot of space to move the image around in the loader.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaczero View Post
Is anyone having a problem with card names not line-wrapping, or did I just break that in my version?
That same thing is happening here.

My Custom:Units---Maps

Old April 30th, 2010, 09:33 AM

Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.0)

I can't actually toggle the fog off.

I can check the little fog yes/no option, but it doesn't do anything.
Old April 30th, 2010, 09:37 AM

Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
I can't actually toggle the fog off.

I can check the little fog yes/no option, but it doesn't do anything.
I've found MSE won't always update it immediately, try simply clicking on the image field. It should update.

Quote:
That same thing is happening here.
Drat.

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software