Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 8th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - November Destroys Gods!!

At 1000 points, I would add in Weather Wizard and try to force people into engagement with him so you can burn them. At higher costs, just add in support and ranged units to pull your opponent in. Support is tricky because of Intense Heat (Cops are right out!) but units like Jocasta or Meteorite can take a couple hits and still help him out. Support that can help while staying outside the range of Intense Heat would be best, so Weather Wizard and Invisible Woman would be nice choices. But, yeah, he's a big punchy Event Hero, he's pretty much his own army.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 8th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great SSE guys! Surtur burns!

No ideas about the hint.

C3G team building links.
Old November 8th, 2013, 02:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

WW is a good idea.
Old November 8th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Great release! I love Event Heroes. Hellfire's hint, however, piques my interest even more.

78:4:12DoC/Is46:15:M:S

My lengthy thoughts, haven't really figured anything out yet though:
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 8th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Woot. I figured out the 46:15:M:S part (though not sure on Is yet). Of course, I'm not telling ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 8th, 2013, 04:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Great release! I love Event Heroes. Hellfire's hint, however, piques my interest even more.

My lengthy thoughts, haven't really figured anything out yet though:
Spoiler Alert!
That is pretty good.
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 8th, 2013, 04:34 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

As far as the M:S goes, it could also be 13:19. Making 46:15:13:19. Could be coordinates, page numbers, issues, bible verses...not sure. You could also take the numbers and form letters, then maybe it's a jumbled word.

I S D F A E A C A I

Which would be an anagram for something.
Old November 8th, 2013, 05:05 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I just got back from Thor. It was amazing. It was a little heavier on Special Effects and lighter on plot than the first one but was very enjoyable. They didn't waste any time getting into the plot and it had all the characters I wanted to see. There was even a nice surprise cameo in the middle. If you go make sure you stay for the 2 scenes during the credits. The first one is a nice teaser and the second one is a cutesy scene like the shawarma at the end of Avengers.

I expected it to be a lot like Hellboy 2, and it was similar but different. There were a lot more sci-fi elements than I expected. I usually don't like combinations of Sci-fi and fantasy but they did it really well in this movie. It was really cool to see.

I'm excited to see the tie-in episode of SHIELD next week.
Old November 8th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I'm terrible at code breaking, but I think A-v's got it right with the Twelve Days of Christmas thing. Maybe releases for all twelve days?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 8th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I'm terrible at code breaking, but I think A-v's got it right with the Twelve Days of Christmas thing. Maybe releases for all twelve days?

If you do the math of 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12 you get 78. It seems 12 days of Christmas is working here.

BTW, love Surtur. I already have the figure and am printing the card tomorrow. Really looking forward to having a battle between him and Laufey with some Frost Giants.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old November 11th, 2013, 01:00 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Custom Figure Brainstorming
Old November 13th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So with the above speculation with the 12 days of CHRISTmas. Wouldn't it be an awesome release if it was a release each day.

1. Event Hero
2. MOTU
3. D.O.'s
4. Ninja Turtles!
5. Bat family
6. Glyphs
7. Mutants
8. Legionnaires
9. Metahumans
10. Criminals
11. Indy characters
12. Asgardians

Just speculation but ya..wouldn't that be exciting!

C3G team building links.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy