Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old December 11th, 2007, 01:07 AM

Zombiebomb has disabled reputation
Fear the Chickentef!!!

a few figures i tore apart/repainted and put some jazz into lol

!!!FEAR IT!!!

I got the hat idea from someone on this forums, i am sorry because i dont remember who it was i saw it from but i didnt come up with it on my own, and i dont want to seem like i am stealing their idea... i just borrowed it, i wish i knew who to give the credit to though =/ i am sorry

Nuclear Na-Gok-Sa!!! plus extra sized fist!!!

some kick ass robots if i may say so

tried to go for a fresher looking skin... it came out alright...

some rocking socking agents

now to just get those cards for them... thats the hard part imo, i am using Gimp and HCC and its pretty rough going so far, if there is an easier way to make the cards for them will someone please fill me in...(i have no money atm to buy photoshop because the holidays are around) =/
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Whats high score mean? did i break it?
Old December 11th, 2007, 08:14 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
Very nicely done. I love mod work. and I agree completely that the ards are the hard part. I have over 2 dozen figures that I have modded but I have yet to make a card. Part of it is time and another part is laziness.

But great work.
Old December 11th, 2007, 02:54 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Nice work! Plethoric!
Old December 11th, 2007, 08:59 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Love the Krav mods. Good job man
Old December 12th, 2007, 07:42 PM

Zombiebomb has disabled reputation
thanks a bunch, im trying to get the cards going on all of them but its really time consuming and a lot harder work than repainting the actual figures themselves, oh well must try so i can use those repaints soon!

Whats high score mean? did i break it?
Old December 12th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Ah. VERY well done! I particularly like Nuclear Ne-Gok-Sa, and the Gladiatron Mods.
Old December 12th, 2007, 09:00 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart
Someone's got time on their hands! I really like the winged gladiatron, but everything else look great too!
Old July 3rd, 2008, 06:22 PM

knightslash56 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Fear the Chickentef!!!

those are some jacked up customs bro.
Old July 3rd, 2008, 06:30 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightslash56 View Post
Those are some jacked up customs, bro.
If you want this to turn into this and not this , it is highly recommended that you adhere to the standards of written English. It is a courtesy to your readers, allowing them to read your posts without having to attempt to decipher them.
Old July 12th, 2008, 06:40 PM

nelsopwns Woo who?

Those are some seriously tricked out mods! I think that nuclear NGS is extremely nice (marro fanatic). Keep them coming!

Pwns is Zelrig in the
HURT/HEAL COMPETITION

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions