Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Old July 7th, 2018, 07:16 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G CityScape

@japes Have you updated these files yet? If so, I'll try to print them and utilize them sometime this week.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old July 8th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heh, I was just hounding him on that Spidey.
It may be a bit.

How did the ones turn out that you printed.
Are they use-able?

I want to give them a whirl.
Old July 8th, 2018, 05:23 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

They look great and fit perfectly, however my own hand is not steady enough nor my eye keen enough to make them fit perfectly. Hence why I asked for some “room for error” for yours truly.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old July 9th, 2018, 11:35 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awesome. I will print some out this week.
Old July 9th, 2018, 11:42 AM

Are there pdfs for the other maps? If so I will try and print them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
So I was busy tonight and stayed up way to late for a weekday but here's where I am...

2 of each of the above is what I'm calling the Master Set...Download PDF

The expansion will consist of 2 of these...

One each of a solid concrete...

and solid asphalt (parking lot)...

and 1 of these

for the final tile I'll probabbly just end up doubling the Grass so you can have a park at one end of a 2x3 map.

I have two sets of tile from the base game which is why there are 12 tiles planned. These go on the backs of those tiles.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 9th, 2018, 03:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

I'm not entirely sure. I may have a chance this evening to work on these and expand the edges as suggested by Spidey, if so I'll run PDF's of these.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 10th, 2018, 12:47 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
ShortSide PDF
LongSidePDF
CornerR PDF
CornerL PDF
Concrete PDF
Asphalt PDF
Grass PDF

These should work. Took me longer than expected since I found a slight issue with alignment and I'm OCD some times.

Anyway these have the extended edges, except for the Grass tile which is older and I didn't mess with it tonight since I wanted to get these up.

In my mind the first four get printed 2 times and the solid Concrete and Asphalt 1 each with the Grass another 2 times...that fills up the back of two sets of AotP boards.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 10th, 2018, 10:50 AM

Sweet!!!

Thanks japes.
Old July 10th, 2018, 11:01 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

This is Amazing, I can't wait to get to a print shop to get them to print on nice Sticker paper and make some Game boards.

Thanks!

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 10th, 2018, 12:37 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
This is Amazing, I can't wait to get to a print shop to get them to print on nice Sticker paper and make some Game boards.

Thanks!

Keep in mind that these are technically still WIP and not the Final release. Just don't want anyone getting upset with me if there is change after they pay to have them printed...also check out my magnetic manhole cover tutorial as I plan to do that with my set...essentially I cut out a small indent in the board under the location of the Manhole on the print out so that I can attach my magnetic manhole covers over the manhole for easy removal if they are removed...

Old July 10th, 2018, 12:47 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks!

Keep in mind that these are technically still WIP and not the Final release. Just don't want anyone getting upset with me if there is change after they pay to have them printed...also check out my magnetic manhole cover tutorial as I plan to do that with my set...essentially I cut out a small indent in the board under the location of the Manhole on the print out so that I can attach my magnetic manhole covers over the manhole for easy removal if they are removed...
AKA - Use At Own Risk.

Do you have an ETA on "official Release" then? I have no intention of using them for tournaments, only for personal quick set up, so minor changes would be acceptable. (I will be testing them on my home printer first to make sure they line up)

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 10th, 2018, 12:52 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks!

AKA - Use At Own Risk.

Do you have an ETA on "official Release" then? I have no intention of using them for tournaments, only for personal quick set up, so minor changes would be acceptable. (I will be testing them on my home printer first to make sure they line up)

Testing would be great. Let me know how it turns out. As far as release date...no ETA as of yet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers