Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old March 17th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HS-aholic free heroscape iOS app

I love the app and it speeds up our games considerably.

Request
Glyphs! and Random Glyph Generator - Please!!

Minor
I don't understand the Army Builder at all. But it's ok because I don't really use that function.

With creating a custom card, I like the function of adding a picture, but I don't like that a picture is required.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old April 7th, 2013, 10:52 AM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiananBrage View Post
HS-aholic 1.3 is now live!

Here are the custom archives I've uploaded:
C3V Wave 1 – Thormun's Reprieve (12 Units)
Marvel - The Conflict Begins (10 Units)

I'm hoping you guys will help this list grow. Customs creators can make packages of their own customs, SoV units, C3V Waves to come, C3G Waves, etc. I remember seeing some other customs projects like the Barracks, but I don't recall all their names.
Old July 16th, 2014, 12:30 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

This app looks cool, any chance you'll make it available for android.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old July 16th, 2014, 01:57 PM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Probably not soon. Android and iOS are developed with differents language, so porting the app from iOS to android would requiere to rewrite all the app. There seems to exists some porting solution, but it may result in buggy android app, and still requiere some effort to use.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 10:39 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

This app is too amazing! I spend way too much time building armies.

I don't know if this was suggested or how hard it is to "make" (program?) but an option to share armies would be awesome. I'm running out of ideas with the bunches of armies I have saved.

EDIT: I guess I could use the random army generator. It's a sweet part of the app.
Old April 5th, 2015, 01:06 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

It doesn't look like the developer is active anymore but I just wanted to say THANKS for this app.

I've been using it ever since I got an iPad. It is my go to resource for army building basically replacing my spreadsheet that I used for so many years.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old April 6th, 2015, 11:37 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I really like the dice rolling feature because it speeds up the game dramatically and prevents all dice rolling issues. It really is fantastic app
Old April 6th, 2015, 11:51 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

My friends and I use this to play heroscape on our iPads. We take screenshots of maps from the Online 'scape and open the picture into another app to edit it. Then we draw circles on the hexes to move figures around. We just pass and play. All of the cards and dice are on the app. It's really awesome. LOS is always an issue, but it's still fun.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old July 11th, 2017, 10:59 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

So this app is no longer approved for US in the app store.

I lost my copy when i had to do a reset on my ipad. Any tips on how i can get it back?

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software