Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old May 23rd, 2020, 08:49 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: [Pod 2] Nahiri, Fury in Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
I think the powerset could use tweaking, but I’m very excited by the Icarian angle for Nahiri. The majestic fires connection is tough, though, because it’s going to be odd that it works against unique squads when Zelrig’s doesn’t. Still, I think it’s on a very good track.
Same here, the Icarian angle is cool!

Still not sure why incorporating the natural hexes into her powerset is a bad idea, since lets be honest, the vast majority of people using these customs will more than likely have plenty of terrain to work with, IMO. The 2 single space beige hexes shouldn't be an issue.

Is everyone deadset against it tho? If so I won't bring it up again.

I'm all for using her flaming sword special tho! Makes sense

Like this:

Karina Vade, Emperor’s Chosen
Einar
Icarian / Unique Hero / Warrior / Devoted /Medium 5

5 Life / 5 Move / 1 Range / 5 Attack / 3 Defense

MAJESTIC INFERNO SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
All figures adjacent to Katryn are affected by Majestic Inferno Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Squad figures roll 1 less defense dice against Majestic Inferno Special Attack.

Wielder of theDRAGONHEART BLADE
Whenever Karina Vade would be affected by a special ability or special attack, you may choose to treat her size as Huge instead of Medium.

Suggested changes in bold!
I like how you added Wielder here, because it shifts the focus of the power coming from a sword to being the wielder of the sword (and thus why it's not a combat power)

However, I disagree with lowering of the Attack.
Agent Carr, Sgt. Drake Alexander...

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs