Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 5th, 2024, 11:24 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Right Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Is this for a draft with classic or for AoA only?

(Btw I think I disagre with a lot of things )

Also good rank says the unit is good or bad? Caus in your other rankings you have good untis at some terrible rank so I don't undertsand.
I'm assuming with Classic. Rankings are as detailed in the OP

A - you can include this in a draft pool and it'll almost always be good
B - most of the time this is a good option for a draft pool but you need to be a bit careful
C - you really need to craft a pool carefully to make this unit work
D - this unit is either going to struggle to pull its weight in a draft pool or is going to make drafting tough for you (this is why Raelin gets ranked at D)
F - this unit is going to be bad for your draft pool and I'm not sure there's a way to make it good

I also have 3 separate rankings for 3 separate draft type events. Raelin is a D in Pooled Draft and Pod Draft but an A in Sideboards.

~Dysole, informationally

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion