Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old March 15th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Rembrandt of Repaints

bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Added Thorgrim 1-1-14 - Bonegnasher's Repaints

Someone suggested, and it makes sense, that I don't clog the board with a new thread for each figure I repaint (originally I didn't think I would do more than one or two, but now I think I might do a bunch of these since some of the sculpts aren't half-bad). So ignore my old threads and only check here if you want to see some nifty repaints and minor mods.

Here's the first few projects I did:

Last edited by bonegnasher; January 1st, 2014 at 09:18 AM. Reason: added Thorgrim the Viking Champion
Old March 15th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Rembrandt of Repaints

bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Bonegnasher's Repaint/Mod Thread - with Charos repaint a

And here's my take on Charos, wanted him much much brighter and more of a standout on the field. I used a bright yellow since it's one of nature's "warning" colors. Also, I will be using yellow (as I used red in my Orc army) to tie all my sissy elfs together

Old March 15th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great job, I love them!
Old March 15th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Great repaints!
Old March 16th, 2013, 01:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah every thing you repaint looks so much better then the original. It is not just the techniques you use either, your choices for color schemes is really good. Looking forward to seeing more.
Old March 16th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Rembrandt of Repaints

Forget what I wrote below, got my Q9 already thanks to all who replied!

Thanks for the comments! I'm looking for a Q9 to repaint (see my trade thread) if anyone has one around collecting dust please sell it to me!

Last edited by bonegnasher; March 17th, 2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old March 20th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Rembrandt of Repaints

Syvarris is a pouncy Elf yes, but I love Charos with Greenscales, and Syvarris and Aubriens round out that army so nicely that I just had to paint him up...I used yellow as the tie-in color with Charos (and will use it on Brandis if I ever repaint him).

I'm a bit upset because I carefully picked out his sword pommel and sheath but in the pictures it doesn't seem to show very clearly (I think because of the flash), anyway enjoy!

don't know if it shows but I very painstakingly added eyes and pupils and also lips

better shot of the mouth/eyes here I think
Old March 20th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Bonegnasher's Repaint Thread - with new Syvarris repaint

Great work, though I have to admit, the first thing that came to mind when I saw the Grimnak was, "Gee, Barney, what big teeth you have!"

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 20th, 2013, 04:33 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Keep up the great work!

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old March 20th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

These look really good, I am still very much intrigued by how good your glaciers look.

You know Auggie sells some really good cast either painted or unpainted of glaciers, I have a few and would like to try your paint scheme on them. Do you have the name of the blue color you used to base coat them with?

Also, are you going to collect CV3 figures? I would love to see what you could do with the underpainted wolves set.
Old March 20th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Rembrandt of Repaints

I think it was just games workshop (citadel) ice blue, but any blue, lightened with a pure white, would do for the basecoat, then just overbrush it bright white. Those and the snow tiles are the only things I've painted that you can do easily with zero artistic talent and skill, and in a very short time to boot. Well, my lava tiles are almost that easy too, maybe my next repaint...whch is Q9 !?!?! I'll post pics of him on my lava tiles

if you want to see what I can do with more detailed figs here's a games workshop piece

Old March 22nd, 2013, 09:45 PM
Rembrandt of Repaints

OK, I don't use Taelord often, but I love the demon look, I of course had to make him look different than everyone elses, but I didn't want to change skin color (just didn't seem right), so I kept it red (though a different shade) so that just left me wings to work with

To show the eyes (big pain in the butt to paint, they are so tiny!)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions