Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 27th, 2019, 01:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Bleez) (Design Phase)

Old January 27th, 2019, 09:07 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

You should see some action soon. Currently working on Blue Beetle's initial. Open field for comments in the meantime.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 4th, 2019, 10:58 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

No new comments here, so I will propose a vote to Initial Playtesting!

Old February 4th, 2019, 11:00 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Bleez) (VOTE for Initial Playte

Yea
Old February 4th, 2019, 11:00 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old February 4th, 2019, 03:34 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

My only comment is that I've always found her particularly vicious, I'd bump her Attack up to 5. Yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 7th, 2019, 01:14 AM

Quote:
C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Red Lantern (Bleez)

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes.

- What should be the unit's point value? 330 is alright for now I’m thinking about 5 attack, but I will see what happens next game.
- Give a brief overview. The Red Lanterns had trouble against the long range of the Guardians here. When they got in close, they really do damage, and Treacherous Rage felt impactful not only to move around markers and provide opportunities for recovery via Ragin Plasma, but the extra damage was impactful.
Map: Pool of Reflection.
Units: Red Lantern (Bleez) (330), Red Lantern (Supergirl), and Red Lantern (Mera) (1000) vs. Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon (I), Domino, and Wendigo (1000).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 330-350. Attack 5 definitely isn’t needed.
- Give a brief overview. This time, a bit safer play from the Reds led to much better results. Bleez can swing pretty nasty on 8 dice if you’ve got height and 3 markers, plus the chance for an extra wound if within the same round that she stole. Supergirl combos well Bleez as she has to remove all of her markers for Reckless Rage, so she doesn’y need that second marker for anything.
Units: Red Lantern (Bleez) (330), Red Lantern (Supergirl), and Red Lantern (Mera) (1000) vs. Blue Lantern (Saint Walker), Blue Lantern (Flash), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Green Construct Shield x1, and Atom (Ray Palmer) (1000).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 350 feels right for now.
- Give a brief overview. I was happy with Bleez’s performance this game. She took a backseat damage-wise and allowed her boosts and occasional attacks to support Atrocitus and Mera as main damage sources.
Units: Red Lantern (Bleez) (350), Red Lantern (Mera), Red Lantern (Supergirl), and Red Lantern (Atrocitus) (1380) vs. Deadpool, Cable, Cyclops (I), Spider-Girl, Gambit, and Deathstroke (1380).
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Bleez is just about where I thought she’d land, which makes me feel good. The Red Lanterns as a unit play very aggressively since they have high attack values at melee range and can handle some wounds for benefits. This high-risk gameplay backfires a lot, but other times is wipes the floor with the enemy. This is how the Reds should feel in my opinion. If there were a color of Lantern for swingy gameplay, it’d be these guys. Bleez doesn’t really pull the entire faction together (Atrocitus v2 or another synergistic figure is really needed for that), but the extra offensive power to encourage aggressive gameplay works when timed well.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Slice and dice, gotta love it. I don’t usually run armies that can afford to be so aggressive, which Bleez encourages. Right up my alley today.

Bleez performed well in all of her games, despite the Game One loss. Her team really showed up in Games Two and Three, so I'm comfortable sending her to Public Playtesting at 350 points for now and seeing if she needs to come down (or maybe go up even more). I considered Spidey's suggestion of 5 attack, but it wasn't needed as she stole markers consistently to stay at +3 attack every game. I propose we move to Public Playtesting at 350 points!

Old February 7th, 2019, 02:12 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Bleez) (VOTE for Public Playtes

Looking good. Yea.
Old February 7th, 2019, 08:50 PM

All's quiet on the front here. Maybe she was forgotten about in my absence

Old February 7th, 2019, 08:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old February 7th, 2019, 08:58 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Looks like they lost to a Guardians build, but won out pretty strongly against other armies that were more loosely put-together.

Wouldn't mind seeing Bleez plus another Red or two mixed into a generalist thing, put up against other more tightly-constructed builds. Fine with seeing that in public testing, though. yea
Old February 7th, 2019, 09:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library