Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old October 10th, 2014, 10:30 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Playtesting thread

Bespin Guards available for testing! PM me if interested.

Figure info:
3 figure common squad
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Rebel Storm set. Its model number and name are #41/Bespin Guard.
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Imperial Entanglements set. Its model number and name are #27/Bespin Guard.

Last edited by Porkins; November 6th, 2014 at 06:30 PM.
Old October 10th, 2014, 10:31 AM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Also, we made some tweaks to Boba Fett, so I opened up two more test slots. PM mac122
Old October 10th, 2014, 09:51 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Those two figures are used for a three man squad, so there's going to be overlap?
Old October 10th, 2014, 10:24 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Yes. Unfortunately there are only 2 figures available, but the design for the squad works best with 3.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 13th, 2014, 10:14 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Started Zuckuss playtests. So far he is a fun little bugger, but can be disappointing.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; October 13th, 2014 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Post 1,111
Old October 25th, 2014, 08:35 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

First test is done.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old October 30th, 2014, 09:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I have a Secret Project that needs some play testing. PM me if interested.
Old November 4th, 2014, 11:19 AM

We believe we are about one test away on each of Zuckuss and Boba Fett to release the Bounty Hunters pack. Any takers?
Old November 4th, 2014, 09:27 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Maybe when I'm dome testing for C3V. Unfortunately I'm told I cant test 2 units at once lol.
Old November 6th, 2014, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
First test is done.
@Crixus33 - How's it coming?
Old November 9th, 2014, 11:23 PM
Pssst...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
First test is done.
@Crixus33 - How's it coming?
Sorry I've been busy taking care of a hurt puppy with a leg cast, then all the extra work I've had to do haven't been doing anything to ameliorate the stuff on my plate.

Pssst...
Old November 10th, 2014, 06:40 PM

OK. Boba Fett has wrapped, so now it's down to Zuckuss. Once your test is in, we can finish him up and release the Bounty Hunters. No pressure

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape