Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 12th, 2011, 07:16 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: AliasQTip's HeroScape Site

I just finished completing your Heroscape quiz. My score breakdown:

Time Taken: 00:49
Questions Correct: 10/10 (100%)
Grade: A
Quiz Score: 150-points
Time Bonus: 150-points
Final Score: 300-points

Last edited by The CEE; July 13th, 2011 at 11:32 AM.
Old September 13th, 2011, 05:45 PM

WarriorOfEberron is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Got 300 on quiz.

Stats:

Time Taken: 00:51
Questions Correct: 10/10 (100%)
Grade: A
Quiz Score: 150-points
Time Bonus: 150-points
Final Score:
Old December 11th, 2011, 02:17 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Site News Update...

2012 HeroScape Calendar

In the past few years I've created a calendar using artwork and other contributions submitted by the talented denizens of the community at HeroScapers.com. Unfortunately do to schedule constrictions I was unable to pull it all together this year. As a consolation I've created a photo collage of some of the pictures I've taken for Jay Cain over at Mythacle and arranged them in a unique single page calendar. Enjoy!

Old December 14th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

AliasQTip, your site is awesome! I can't believe it's been around since April and I'm just noticing it now. I've really been away for too long.

I'll put a link to it on my site soon...

Last edited by GaryLASQ; December 14th, 2011 at 08:16 PM.
Old December 14th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

High praise indeed.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 14th, 2011, 09:24 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
AliasQTip, your site is awesome! I can't believe it's been around since April and I'm just noticing it now. I've really been away for too long.
Thanks, GaryLASQ. I've been away a bit myself. It's nice to be back, and very nice to have you back as well.
Old December 31st, 2011, 07:51 PM

News...

Jay Cain over at Mythacle has posted the pictures I took for him of the units from Waves D2 & D3. Check 'em out!

When I manage to scrounge up $15 to renew my membership (times are tough) I'll post a blog entry of what all goes into taking the photographs.
Old January 15th, 2012, 11:09 AM

If you're like me, you can't always remember all the rules associated with the various glyphs in the game. What a hassle it is to have to go and look them up again and again. That's why I put together this handy Glyph Reference Chart. Enjoy!

Old January 15th, 2012, 04:39 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yay! This seems like a very helpful addition to your site! I may just use this sometimes.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old January 15th, 2012, 05:30 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
News...
When I manage to scrounge up $15 to renew my membership (times are tough) I'll post a blog entry of what all goes into taking the photographs.
That's not what your Site Supporter badge says

Great to see you back Alias, and I can't wait to see your next blog

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; January 15th, 2012 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Alas, if only Paypal and I could get along...
Old January 19th, 2012, 04:23 PM

Minor addition...

On the main page, near the bottom, I've added a handy eBay widget. It shows all the HeroScape related items currently being offered on eBay. You can also search eBay right from the tool. Go check it out!
Old January 19th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Sweet! Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News