Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 24th, 2017, 07:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Selling - Classic, D&D, Comic/C3G Heroclix, LOTR Herocli

I don't need all the C3G figures but if you are wanting to sell them as a lot I sure I give some of them away to my sons friends that he is roping into Heroscape if the price is manageable for us. What are you looking for.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 27th, 2017, 04:02 AM

Zéros is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hello pm send
Old November 3rd, 2017, 01:20 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

how much for 1 Swarm of the Marro 1 Fortress of the Archkyrie 1 Bridge to the Forgotten Forest 1 squad of Axegrinders of the Burning Forge 3 squads Warforged Solders 2 squads Capuan Gladiators and 2 Drow Chainfighters
Old November 3rd, 2017, 01:32 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

PM me if you Are ok with shipping to Utah
Old November 18th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Selling - Comic/C3G Heroclix, LOTR Heroclix

If it is something you want to do, I would buy all of your Moloids.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades