Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 10th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Department - FANTASTIC FOUR MASTER SET

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
Thanks for the advice Q!

I will, from now on...
Yea we had this happen to the Books of Index. Luckily my OCD had won out a couple days before and I had quoted the entire figure section.
Old March 10th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

HERE is a Google Cache from January 24th. It's missing a lot of new units, obviously, and still has Namor as new, but it might help.
Old March 10th, 2011, 11:23 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Uploaded newest compilation with Fantastic Four, Public Exclusives 3, Submariner, and all cards updated since release. Please let me know if I have any errors or missing items. I separated out the Glyph and Destructible Objects so it wasn't redundant if you download mini and comic backgrounds. See second post in JPGS and PDF thread or link in Index for full download links and description.
Old March 11th, 2011, 03:34 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
HERE is a Google Cache from January 24th. It's missing a lot of new units, obviously, and still has Namor as new, but it might help.
Donīt take it the wrong way when I plant a big, wet, virtual kiss on your nose!
Old March 11th, 2011, 03:44 AM

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks good to me Lefty! At a glance, at least, anyone else have time and a fine toothed comb?
Old March 11th, 2011, 07:28 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Where'd the back page go?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 11th, 2011, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Where'd the back page go?
Have a quick read through page 148...
Old March 11th, 2011, 08:48 AM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Uploaded newest compilation with Fantastic Four, Public Exclusives 3, Submariner, and all cards updated since release. Please let me know if I have any errors or missing items. I separated out the Glyph and Destructible Objects so it wasn't redundant if you download mini and comic backgrounds.
Excellent! I for one appreciate the work putting these together as they really help reduce printing costs.

I liked that you separated out the glyphs and destructible objects -- much easier to work with those. The only thing I noted in that set is that the small glyphs in the first master set section are not equivalent in size to those in the second master set section.

I probably would have wondered where Doombot was if I hadn't clicked on the Uncommon page first. Punisher seems to have been separated from his Wave and Kree Soldier ended up in that Wave instead of as a special, but as far as I could tell everyone is there.
Old March 11th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I appreciate you putting them together as well. And one day I'll actually get around to printing these ... oye.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 11th, 2011, 12:42 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I had to rearrange figures out of sets to get 3/page and I arbitrarily decided which cards "didn't fit" and "fit with others" but it makes finding some harder. The supersecret ones were the easiest to move around since they could be by themselves. I did put superskrull on the common page but I figure it was better than 1 card by itself, but quozl mentioned I had Gordon twice so know I will one F4 card up where the second gordon is.

if you have a better idea how to rearrange them, let me know, but since it takes 2 minutes a page (*2 for comic & mini) I don't want to move everything around, just a couple cards. Also, you may not realize it, but I used Acrobat to OCR it and create an text index, which means you can use the search feature to find units or even text in powers, as well as copy-and-paste.

Also, I will update the glyphs for worlds Finest when someone makes bigger glyphs, as they are scaled wrong.
Old March 11th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

How does this look? If someone could try this out I'll work on it later.

World's Finest Glyphs
Old March 11th, 2011, 01:44 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Gordon twice
Yes, he appears on E1 Law & Lawless 2, as well as E2 Creatures & Creepers 2. I'd leave the first and use the second as available slot.

Quote:
if you have a better idea how to rearrange them, let me know, but since it takes 2 minutes a page (*2 for comic & mini) I don't want to move everything around, just a couple cards.
Punisher got moved out of Fight Against Fear section to E3 Young & Restless. Kree Scout was added to 4 Fight Against Fear 5. From a standpoint of finding them, I was going to suggest swapping, but then I realized you grouped Kree Scout with other Commons to keep printing cost down if doing multiple prints of Common items.

So, all things considered, I'd leave as is for now and make adjustments as next exclusives, etc. come out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy