Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 22nd, 2014, 02:41 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker
Re: Valhalla:After the End

Okay. I've decided to return to the Heroscapers community, and I guess here would be as good as place as any to announce it.

I'm curious if anyone is interested in seeing me continue this story. I haven't been writing much recently, but I've always felt that this was some of my best work, and I wouldn't mind continuing it if there's interested readers. I'd probably start by doing edits of the published chapters, as I'd need to reconstruct my story outline.

Anyways, it feels good to be back.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction