Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 30th, 2014, 08:13 PM

Crow is surprisingly tart
Re: New England Scapers: central meeting place.

I know this is a shot in the dark and I will probably have no luck at all, but is there anything happening in the RI/MA/CT/NH area? I mean CT and NH are farther but I would be interested. I live in RI but RI is small enough that MA is easily accessed. So tournies, casual, anything still going on?
Old May 30th, 2014, 09:15 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
I know this is a shot in the dark and I will probably have no luck at all, but is there anything happening in the RI/MA/CT/NH area? I mean CT and NH are farther but I would be interested. I live in RI but RI is small enough that MA is easily accessed. So tournies, casual, anything still going on?
Oh man, we haven't had a new guy in ages. The scene died down a couple of years ago, shortly after HS stopped being produced. It was quite sad really. A bunch of us still see each other sometimes, as we're big into the board game scene. So there are still 'Scapers around, yeah, just not typically 'Scaping.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 31st, 2014, 05:19 PM

So.....do you guys play somewhere or is it more hit up the closest people and play at someones house? Basically I've played this game with the 1st master set (non sparkly water) forever, bought a couple expansions back in the day, and never had a clue that there was a community for the game recently I reset up the game and was playing with friends for fun. now I am buying pieces I've always wanted and wondering if there is anyone to play.
Old June 1st, 2014, 01:21 AM
Will Never Legitimately Beat Bistro At Anything

TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
So.....do you guys play somewhere or is it more hit up the closest people and play at someones house? Basically I've played this game with the 1st master set (non sparkly water) forever, bought a couple expansions back in the day, and never had a clue that there was a community for the game recently I reset up the game and was playing with friends for fun. now I am buying pieces I've always wanted and wondering if there is anyone to play.
I'm still around, I live in woonsocket and have multiples of everything if you ever want to play.
Old June 1st, 2014, 08:10 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

You can try out the online scape league if you are having a hard time finding people to play against.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 1st, 2014, 11:43 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

I realize that it's further than your probably willing to travel but we do have two pretty active groups here on Long Island. We have had people come play from as far as Boston and the Baltimore area. Our yearly tournament is in July. At the very least I thought I mention it so it would be on your radar.

Have you considered starting a monthly group? It takes work and it might grow slowly now that the game is defunct. We game at a local game store and we get a lot of people interested. The down side is unless you have players that own some scape you'll be constantly supplying the figures and terrain. Anyway, just some thoughts. Good luck!
Old June 1st, 2014, 03:56 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Although the official New England scene seems to have died away, I retain hope that it will be reborn, like Thanos's Rejected by Death. In the meantime, I am busy trying to brainwash my little one. He's not yet two, so the most I've done so far is to teach him to shout "Skulls!" every time he rolls any dice. It's super cute, IMHO.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old June 1st, 2014, 04:09 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We really need to plan a day for us to get together and play. It's been too long.
Old June 2nd, 2014, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I realize that it's further than your probably willing to travel but we do have two pretty active groups here on Long Island. We have had people come play from as far as Boston and the Baltimore area. Our yearly tournament is in July. At the very least I thought I mention it so it would be on your radar.

Have you considered starting a monthly group? It takes work and it might grow slowly now that the game is defunct. We game at a local game store and we get a lot of people interested. The down side is unless you have players that own some scape you'll be constantly supplying the figures and terrain. Anyway, just some thoughts. Good luck!
Address, date, cost, start time?
Old June 2nd, 2014, 04:17 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
We really need to plan a day for us to get together and play. It's been too long.
Yeah, something over the summer would be fun.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 2nd, 2014, 04:20 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Yeah, something over the summer would be fun.
I'd host something in Albany if I have enough people commit to it in the area.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 2nd, 2014, 08:59 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Orc Elf Army One and I will shoot up to Albany if we are available. That was an easy trip when we went to Joseph Sweeney's tournament.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers