Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old March 30th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
One of us is a big Geek!

Looks like Hendal is this week's Geek of the Week over at Board Game Geek.

...monkeys?

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 30th, 2009, 04:47 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
Re: One of us is a big Geek!

I was over at BGG and saw this as well.
Congrats Hendal!

Jim, have you nominated him for a new title yet?

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old April 1st, 2009, 10:16 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Guys,

Thanks Jim, I am really surprised I got it, but then I am a serious scaper so it makes sense?
Yea so I admitted I have slept with a monkey, no big deal!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old April 1st, 2009, 11:26 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Very nice read there, Tom. I enjoyed getting my ass kicked by you at the unique hero tournament last summer. I'm not sure if you remember the game because it was over pretty quickly and I hardly killed anything, but your Nilfheim brought frozen tears to my eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old April 2nd, 2009, 08:11 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Jexik - Of course I remember that match, and don't feel to bad, I just got lucky ( I hear that a lot from my friends at least - your to lucky with the dice ).

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old April 2nd, 2009, 08:14 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Well, you creamed my army in the first round of the big tournament at GenCon last summer, and I don't think it was due to luck.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:55 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I wouldn't say it was luck. You capitalized perfectly on my first round indecision of spreading my order markers out on Q9, Q10, and Raelin. Then add in the fact that there was a healing glyph out there and you had your OMs on fliers, I hardly had a chance.

Quote:
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old April 2nd, 2009, 12:17 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

Yay Hendal! And I definitely think a new title is in order...
Old April 2nd, 2009, 12:23 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro View Post
Yay Hendal! And I definitely think a new title is in order...
'Scaper of the Geek?

Quote:
Old April 2nd, 2009, 01:16 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice read over there Hendal, your life is so unique, you have the best stories to tell.

Who has skin staining monkey poop stories anymore?
Old April 3rd, 2009, 12:32 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

Congratulations Hendal!

My Recent Plays:
Old April 3rd, 2009, 12:42 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Looks like Hendal is this week's Geek of the Week over at Board Game Geek.

...monkeys?

Jim
I mentioned this in the Scaper of the Week thread, but you're right, it warrants its own thread.

Congratulation, Hendal. Good stuff indeed. I got jazzed reading your obsession with Heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online