Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old July 20th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Then I would only have Dredd to complain about.

I tried to get Death lowered by 10 points and put those points on Fire but that was not received well.

It is not like I have not tried.

I asked to change Dredd to Fearless and that was shot down as well.

Perhaps if someone else led the charge those designs could get some love.
Old July 20th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Then I would only have Dredd to complain about.

I tried to get Death lowered by 10 points and put those points on Fire but that was not received well.

It is not like I have not tried.

I asked to change Dredd to Fearless and that was shot down as well.

Perhaps if someone else led the charge those designs could get some love.
Generally, a major balance/mechanical change, or a change to stats/left hand stats is harder to get passed through. If you wanted to make a minor power rewording to change implications, though, like what you were talking about before in the Danger Room about how Death Never Dies shouldn't need the overly restrictive 'attacks and destroys' language, that's the kind of tweak that happens all the time, and you can probably get made without too much hassle.

~Lazy Orang , who actually really likes Dredd and only doesn't use him more because he's lacking in synergy - having a Judge faction would mean he'd get a lot more love. I don't really use Death much right now, but I'll be getting the Dark Judges before too long so that should change too. He may struggle against heroes a bit, but some of my favourite builds are S.H.I.E.L.D. and LexCorp - he'd excel there.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 20th, 2017, 05:47 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I appreciate the enthusiasm.

I would be interested in a Dark Judges vs. SHIELD online match sometime.
Old July 20th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Karat any interest in being nominated for a public LD? I really dig your Man-Thing design.
Old July 20th, 2017, 06:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice.

Any chance for a Judge Death update?
Seriously, Tornado - make an official proposal for changes rather than going around making it clear you aren't happy with him. You were the LD, and are a former Hero - I'm sure people would be happy to work with an update if you made an official proposal.
Old July 20th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Good/bad news for all the Carrie Kelley fans out there... she finally got that overdue mini (as Robin) in the just-released Elseworlds set.... and it's a chase figure, so it won't come cheap (likely close to $30 once the set's been out for a while and the prices settle down).
Old July 21st, 2017, 10:21 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
@Karat any interest in being nominated for a public LD? I really dig your Man-Thing design.
I dug through 131 pages to find that write-up I honestly gave him up because Sir G had him drafted and I had other things I wanted to design ahead of him. As of right now, I actually have a design that in the works that I need to buckle down and do an initial for so I can get it out to you guys. I started it before I left. As much as I would love to, I'm not quite sure how much time I can dedicate to this just yet and I would want to get Sir G's go ahead before moving forward on Man-Thing.

Last edited by Karat; July 21st, 2017 at 10:41 PM.
Old July 21st, 2017, 10:38 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fair enough! It looks like a fun write up, ive been hoping Man-Thing gets in C3G soon.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 02:33 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sir G hasn't been on in a very long time so I think Man-Thing is up for grabs if someone wants to try to run him through the public process.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 08:42 AM

Man-Thing is one that should have LD by now.

Looking forward to what you come up with for him Lobs.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 01:42 PM

I was thinking @Karat 's design was perfect, here. Is this something you think you'll get to later Karat? Or would you allow another person to LD him at some point?
Old July 23rd, 2017, 04:23 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I think it could use a little refining. That is one of my older write-ups but sure, I'd be more than willing to let someone else take the reigns and help them brainstorm some tweaks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape