Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old February 20th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Rulebooks and FAQ - PDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Marro_Child View Post
My computer won't load them...
Care to be more specific?
•Do you have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer?
•If so, what version?
•Are you receiving an error?
•If so, what is that error? (copy the exact text into your post)

If you answer these types of questions, it is more likely that someone can assist you.
Old February 23rd, 2009, 11:17 AM

Paladin573 Woo who?

Which one should I download?
Old February 23rd, 2009, 01:22 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin573 View Post
Yes.
Old February 23rd, 2009, 01:48 PM

Paladin573 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Yes.
I take it that there is not one all inclusive rule book out there. THANKS

Blah blah, blah blah blah. Blah blah "blah", blah blah. Blah- blah, blah, blah. Blah blah blah blah.
Old February 23rd, 2009, 02:12 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes.
That is exactly correct.
Old February 26th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes.
That is exactly correct.
However.....
It is entirely my plan to create a consolidated rulebook, including all expansions, errata and FAQs, as part of The Books of HeroScape in pdf format. It will be after all units are done, so not anytime too soon, but keep an eye on this thread!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old March 12th, 2009, 01:33 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

For some reason all of the 2nd edition links give me a "Forbidden access" error, whereas all the more recent rulebooks work fine. Just thought someone should know, especially since the 2nd edition is not entirely outdated, it does include details on the special attacks of Mimring and the Airbourne Elite.
Old March 15th, 2009, 12:43 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm getting the same thing with the Second Edition rulebooks. Looks like it's hosted on a university student's webspace, and they aren't allowing our connection.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old March 18th, 2009, 03:57 AM

bardush_frumfruzz Woo who?

Sorry to switch directions and hijack your guy's conversation, but i was hoping to get an answer to a question from someone more knowledgeable than i, and didn't know what other thread to post this in.

Here goes: if Nilfheim is engaged, and uses his special attack, does he have the ability to first attack the opponent he is engaged with, and then proceed to other, non-engaged figures for the second two attacks, or is he limited to only being able to use the first attack because of engagement?

If this question has already been answered, which i'm sure it probably has, given the amount of information on this site, i apologize for reiterating it, but i have searched the rulebooks as well as the FAQ, and can't find any pertinent info.

Thanks in advance for any insights!

"Heroscape and Homebrew: proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - garbled (and misattributed) Benjamin Franklin paraphrase
Old March 18th, 2009, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardush_frumfruzz View Post
Sorry to switch directions and hijack your guy's conversation, but i was hoping to get an answer to a question from someone more knowledgeable than i, and didn't know what other thread to post this in.

Here goes: if Nilfheim is engaged, and uses his special attack, does he have the ability to first attack the opponent he is engaged with, and then proceed to other, non-engaged figures for the second two attacks, or is he limited to only being able to use the first attack because of engagement?

If this question has already been answered, which i'm sure it probably has, given the amount of information on this site, i apologize for reiterating it, but i have searched the rulebooks as well as the FAQ, and can't find any pertinent info.

Thanks in advance for any insights!
Nilfheim must first attack any figure or figures he is engaged with. If he manages to destroy that figure or those figures, he is then quite free to attack others. However, if he fails to destroy them, his attacks are not allowed to target non-engaged figures.

You will find this explained in detail in The BOOK of Nilfheim. The BOOKS are a very useful tool for this kind of question.
Old March 20th, 2009, 04:02 AM

bardush_frumfruzz Woo who?

Thank you very much, Revdyer! and i will be sure to check the books from now on before asking such questions- i appreciate the link. So, back to the topic at hand... (on which i have no useful input-sorry)

"Heroscape and Homebrew: proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - garbled (and misattributed) Benjamin Franklin paraphrase
Old March 23rd, 2009, 01:10 AM

Millertime is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
For some reason all of the 2nd edition links give me a "Forbidden access" error, whereas all the more recent rulebooks work fine. Just thought someone should know, especially since the 2nd edition is not entirely outdated, it does include details on the special attacks of Mimring and the Airbourne Elite.

Same thing for me - if anyone has a link to those rules it would be great. I basically pieced together my stuff from various places since I couldn't find any master sets local. I can get the rules from Marro but I'd like the scenarios and unit rules from the Valkyrie master set if possible.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's