Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 5th, 2023, 04:47 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker
Re: Classic League XI - Random Draft (Delta) -Round 2 thru 1

Shurrig and I just finished.

I pulled out the win, Granites are good.

Round 1:
I opened pure GGs while Shurrig went heavies. I won init and developed 1 towards dagmar, one towards the level 2 3-hex outside my startzone, and one towards the 4 height hill in the bottom middle of the map. Shurrig and I spent most of round 1 slowrolling. By my 3rd turn I had claimed the level 2 3-hex and had one GG on the 4 height hill. I had built a literal rock wall blocking him from Shadow and most height on my side of the board. I got one 4v3 kill and then retreated back to high ground with my most developed GG. Shurrig grabbed dagmar and took 3 attacks with heavies on OM 3, but all the 1/3s were blocked.

Round 2:
Shurrig won init, and took 4 attacks, picking up 1 kill. My OM 1, I got 3 kills with 3 3 skull attacks. The rest of this round was spent trading heavies for GGs, but the GGs were winning the trades. By round's end I had lost 3 GGs while Shurrig had lost 6 Heavies.

Round 3:
Since the GGs were holding so well, I knew Shurrig wouldn't go full heavies this round, the question became who does he pivot to, and when?I figured 2 turns of GGs would clear out his forward heavies and a OM 3 on my wyrmlings would be a good answer to either Eltahale or Shurrig's wyrmlings. Shurrig won init and had turn 1 on the heavies. He took 4 attacks, but sadly all were blocked. I retaliated with 1 kill of my own and then Eltahale came out. I picked up 3 more heavy kills with my GGs next turn. Eltahale flew in with a thunder ram on 3 high ground GGs, but sadly rolled 0/4 on the ram. This put Shurrig in a bad spot as I had a 3rd OM, the potential for an init switch, and GGs primed for some 5v4s. On my OM 3, I flew in 2 BWs and missed both acids which slightly soften the blow of whiffing that initial thunder ram.

Round 4:
Shurrig won the initiative here which was huge. He used thunder ram again hitting a black wyrmling and 2 GGs, his 2/4 killed the wyrmling, but failed to kill either GG. I had OM 1 on the GGs and dealt 2 wounds. Eltahale used turn 2 to retreat using thunder step to the level 4 hill on the top of the map, and killed a GG. I used my next turn to position and take a swing up 3v5 into Eltahale which didn't deal any damage. Eltahale retaliated with a 6v6 (GG in shadow), but the 2/6 was blocked. I used turn 3 to start moving a GG towards Shurrig's start zone and then assaulted Eltahale's position with 2 GGs. I picked off another heavy and attacked up into Eltahale dealing no damage again, this time though I used gain high ground to maneuver a granite onto even ground and then another closer so if I got the init switch, I could take 2 even ground attacks.

Round 5:
We tied with 7 to 7 for initiative, and Shurrig won the reroll. A very good thing for him, but Eltahale whiffed another thunder ram 0/4 on the 2 engaged GGs. I used my OM 1 to take the 2 even ground attacks and then caught a wyrmling in the startzone. I picked up the kill on the wyrmling but again dealt no damage to Eltahale. Shurrig's turn 2 saw a third 0/4 on thunder ram sealing the game. I killed another sleeping wyrmling and finally cracked Eltahale's defense with a big 3/3 into 0/4 putting her at one life remaining. Shurrig had his wyrmling try to acid the GG in his startzone but missed it, and my OM 3 had my black wyrmling finish off Eltahale. Shurrig conceded with 1 heavy and 1 wyrmling left.

GG Shurrig!! Very fun game! A bit of a landslide (pun intended) but very fun nonetheless!
Old December 6th, 2023, 02:43 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Real Quick

Game against myself and Xiegfried can be summed up as Zelrig kills a bunch of Repulsors, all the Nakitas, and Skahen before dying and then the Warforged are able to mop up even getting kills on 8 defense Siege.

~Dysole, who is having a lot of fun with this league
Old December 6th, 2023, 01:03 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The Chris Perkins (1-0) v. Swarm (1-0) pool of armies is
Spoiler Alert!

Chris Perkins wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.
We played this morning.

Draft:
Chris chooses to pick 1st
Swarm bans Romans
Chris Picks MotH
Swarm Picks Sonlen
Chris Picks Yari x3
Swarm Picks Frosty, Izumi, Migol
Chris Picks Pulverizer
Swarm Picks GW x1
Chris Picks Hawthorne, GW x1

Game:
Rd 1, I went Yari/Yari/Yari(MotH) while Swarm went Izumi/Izumi/Sonlen(Frosty). I developed Yari up while Swarm sent the Izumi in. Izumi took Lodin, but Yari responded by killing an Izumi on my OM3. Sonlen then developed up.
Rd 2, I went Yari/Yari/Yari(MotH) while Swarm went Izumi/Sonlen/Sonlen(Sonlen). Swarm won init, got 2 attacks and 1 kill with Izumi. Yari then killed 1 Izumi and advanced a bit on Sonlen. Sonlen moved up and killed 2 Yari, staying out of engagement range. I took Dagmar and advanced on Sonlen. Sonlen killed 2 more Yari and took Lodin. I closed in on Sonlen, unable to reach him yet.
Rd 3, I went Yari/Yari/Yari and Swarm went Sonlen/Sonlen/Sonlen. I won init (with Dagmar, which I held the rest of the game) and got a 3/6 -> 0/3. Sonlen killed 2 more Yari, which was enough to stop me getting another SA in. I got 2/3 -> 0/3 & 1/3 -> 0/3 from height though to kill Sonlen and burn 2 OMs. Sonlen managed to hit all 3 Swoops to get the max 6 kills but also went 0/9 on defense, so a super mixed bag from him. Yari took Lodin (which I needed for Hawthorne) and I held both glyphs for the rest of the game.
Rd 4, I went Yari/Yari/MotH(Yari) and Swarm went Frost/Frost/Frost. Swarm won init despite Dagmar, and advanced Frost. I advanced Yari. Frost ran away towards MotH, but I was able to engage him with 1 Yari to prevent 7 move on Swarm's OM3 while my remaining couple of Yari charged Swarm's SZ and managed 1 GW kill. The Frosty then missed the Yari, but hit Frenzy and killed him on the 2nd try. MotH moved up but his attack was blocked.
Rd 5, I went MotH/MotH/MotH and Swarm went Frost/Frost/Frost. I won init and did 2 wounds. Frosty then hit 3 Frenzies in a row but was only able to get 1 wound across that. I took the LEA (hit) and moved to shadow, but failed to wound Frosty. Frosty then hit 3 more Frenzies in a row (6/7 at this point) and went a combined 11/12 on attack to kill MotH. My OM3 was burned. Frosty advanced on my SZ and did 2 wounds on Pulverizer.
Rd 6, I went Pulverizer/Pulverizer/Hawthorne(Pulverizer) and Swarm went Frost/Frost/Frost. I won init and got super lucky to kill Frosty immediately, burning Swarm's whole round. Pulverizer then advanced and Hawthorne advanced.
Rd 7, I went Yari/Pulverizer/Pulverizer(Yari) and Swarm went GW/Migol/Migol(Migol). I won init and killed 1 GW across 2 2v3s. GW missed the Yari. Pulverizer advanced. Migol retreated but failed to kill a Yari. Pulverizer advanced. Migol missed again.
Rd 8, I went Yari/Pulverizer/Pulverizer and Swarm went Migol/Migol/Migol. I won init and did 1 wound to Migol off Yari. Migol finally killed that Yari. Pulverizer charged in and did 1 wound across 2 attacks. Migol and Pulverizer trade blows, ending the round with 1 life on Pulverizer and 2 life on Migol.
Rd 9, I went Pulverizer/Hawthorne/Hawthorne and Swarm goes all Migol. I won init, but Pulverizer finally counter struck himself and died. We carefully advanced Hawthorne & Migol the rest of the round, both ending on height.
Rd 10, I go all Hawthorne Swarm goes all Migol. We each only do 1 wound to each other across the whole round of attacks.
Rd 11, same thing. I win init and Hawthorne finally kills Migol, then kills the last GW to end the game.

GGs Swarm, definitely was a fun one with lots of interplay throughout.
I opened Yar, while Swarm opened a mix of Izumi & Sonlen. Izumi managed 1 kill on Yari, but the first 2 SAs I got into Izumi both hit and neutralized that card.
Old December 10th, 2023, 11:14 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Spoiler Alert!

Well this was supposed to be a defensive struggle, but Vydar's shields stayed home. I show 22% chance to kill a Sentinel with a Warforged from even ground, and 31% with height. My warforged killed Sentinels on 6 of my first 7 attacks while only taking a few casualties in return.

That put Vydar waaay behind and his defense didn't get much better let alone stabilize.

The water in the startzone helped me a ton getting almost all height attacks against Sentinels, but this map is pretty warforged friendly regardless.

Good luck in the next rounds Vydar, hopefully your dice even out
Old December 14th, 2023, 09:12 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League XI - Random Draft (Delta) -Round 3 thru 1

Round 3 is on Nightfall. (Unique, Dagmar, TG x2)

The Earthling (2-0) v. ryguy266 (2-0) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

Earthling wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The OG-Blaha (2-0) v. Chris Perkins (2-0) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

The Xiegfried (1-1) v. kevindola (1-1) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

Xiegfried wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The Foudzing (1-1) v. houndsrule (1-1) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

houndsrule wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The SkyWhale (1-1) v. Dysole (1-1) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

SkyWhale wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The Shiftrex (1-1) v. KnightOfLight (1-1) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

KnightOfLight wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The Sir Heroscape (1-1) v. Swarm (1-1) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Heroscape wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The quozl (0-2) v. Shurrig (0-2) pool of armies is
Spoiler Alert!

Shurrig wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The Vydar_XLIII (0-2) v. superfrog (0-0) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

superfrog wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

Last edited by kevindola; December 14th, 2023 at 10:20 AM.
Old December 14th, 2023, 01:41 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Fin

Skywhale and I playing Wednesday evening (exact time TBD). Sky chose for me to strike and I struck nothing.

Code:
Skywhale   Dysole
Acolarh
           Aubriens
Drow
           Aubriens
Drow
           Aubriens
Drow
           Aubriens
Drow
           Drake (Swarm)
Grimnak
           Major X17
Sahuagin Raider
~Dysole, about to see how much she gets penalized for letting her opponent get the Drow on the shadow map

Last edited by Dysole; December 14th, 2023 at 06:52 PM.
Old December 15th, 2023, 03:33 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

uknown playtime
edit: likely playing tonight around 8pm eastern

Strike: None
Code:
Xiegfried		kevindola

Grimnak
			Heavy Gruts x3
Heavy Gruts x1
Sir Hawthorne
Knights of Weston x2
			Knights of Weston x1
			Eltahale
			Iskra Esenwein

really debated between Rhogar/Dupuis instead of Eltahale/Iskra

edit: game over

Fun game. Sir Hawthorne grabbed Defense +1 and Eltahale took the Scarab. The first 3 rounds were Knights/Hawthorne vs. Heavies.

Hawthorne tanked hard with his 5 defense, but he just could not kill anything. I think he attempted 6 Blind Rages and never rolled 2+ skulls. I took out 7 of the 8 knights while only losing 5 Heavies and 2 hits on Eltahale.

Xieg brought in his squad of Heavies with the Dino next. He blew through my Heavies. They were only able to get 1 hit on Grimnak before they had been chomped and hacked until I only had 2 left....but then Eltahale.

She rolled 5 skulls to kill the 4 life Grimnak, and then rolled 3 skulls on a Thunder Ram to take out 3 Heavies. That was pretty much game. (Hawthorne, 1 knights vs. 3 life Eltahale, Iskra, 2 Heavies, 4 Knights)

Hawthorne saw that destruction and on the next order marker (not joking) he rolled 0/3 attack and a 1 to hop onto my team. A very Sir Hawthorne thing to do

gg Xiegfried. I really enjoyed a lot of the draft and gameplay. Dice were rough on a number of things for you.

Last edited by kevindola; December 16th, 2023 at 12:18 AM.
Old December 16th, 2023, 01:12 AM

Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker Xiegfried knows what's in an order marker

Hawthorne had every right to swap sides after how I rolled for all of his attacks that game haha. Good game!
Old December 18th, 2023, 11:54 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The OG-Blaha (2-0) v. Chris Perkins (2-0) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

Playing Tuesday Dec. 26th @ 11 am Eastern.

Draft (No Ban):
Chris takes Zelrig
Og-Blaha takes Zetacron
Chris Takes Warforged x4
Og-Blaha takes PKs x4
Og-Blaha takes Runa
Old December 21st, 2023, 12:24 AM

Yet Another

Super close game with skywhale. We spent the early part of the game trading back and forth. He would move his Drow into shadow and I would shoot them from height. We both rolled a ridiculous number of 19s (including two different times we tied for initiative with 19). The turning point in our exchange was when we both had 5 squaddies left and he killed 4 of mine in a row. I switched to Drake who managed to kill 1 but then took 5 wounds in one turn to die. He had revealed the Giant Hunter Stone.

It was all on X17 who tanked hits from the Drow and managed to kill almost all of them all taking only 1 wound. The last Drow slipped in a 1/3 on an 0/7 and rolled to get an extra wound so now I had a 2 life X17 and my position was precarious. I grab the Stone and manage to stay out of reach of the Raider and then kill it while he advances Grimnak.

I win initiative and am able to get a 4/6 attack on Grimnak which he whiffs. He fails the Chomp and then dies on the next hit. X17 kills Acolarh in three turns taking no further wounds.

A lot of fun. Great game skywhale!

~Dysole, who does wonder if maybe taking only 3x Aubriens to allow herself to take a few squads of Ashra would've worked out better. It's hard to say.
Old December 21st, 2023, 05:36 AM

Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post

The Sir Heroscape (1-1) v. Swarm (1-1) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Heroscape wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.
Just finished against Sir Heroscape.

Draft went

SirH picks QuasatchX4 (uses next 3)
Swarm picks Zeta
SirH <pick forfeited, 1/3>
Swarm picks Einar X2
SirH <pick forfeited, 2/3>
Swarm <pick forfeited, 1/1>
SirH <pick forfeited, 3/3>
Swarm picks Dividers X4, drops 1
SirH picks Harquebus X2, drops 2

Round 1

Sir H wins the initiative, and advance Harqs towards height. I open with my dividers, hoping to to reach Harqs with the help of a cell divide. Harqs then flank around the marro and get a few shots in my SZ killing two EI and a divider. I can only reach one Ashigaru, but fails the attack.

Round 2

I get the initiative and retaliate on the two flanking Harqs. SirH then advances more Harqs from his SZ and succeeds a pot shot on a marro. I'm able to sneak inside sirH's start zone with a divider, killing one hunter but still fails to reach or kill any ashigaru. SirH's OM 3 is on Quasatch, try to kill the marro but I get to cell divide, which will be the only one in this game.

Round 3

With only 3 Harqs left, SirH now goes all in on the Quasatch Hunter. I get the initiative, but fails to inflict more wounds in his SZ and only kill an ashigaru. Lot of blocking in this round, and the only casualty is my marro who took dagmar.

Round 4

I still have the initiative, but only gets to kill another hunter. I am slowly becomming overnumbered on the heights however, and SirH cautiously starts to get the terrain advantage. Knowing this was likely, my OM 2 is on Zeta but he misses his shot. Having probably figured out that my OM3 was on the EI, Sir H takes Dagmar anddoesn't advance with his hunters. I can only develop my Einar without taking any attack.

Round 5

That round was crazy. Despite SirH having Dagmar, I still win the intiative and go for a deepstrike on Hunters, killing two. Hower I place a bit poorly, and get a massive retaliation by the hunters destroying 3 Imperiums and a marro. I'm unable to kill anything with the dividers, which is not the case for SirH who takes another marro and the last Imperium. The round finishes with a Quasatch bashing Zetacron (4/4), I guessed he really hated soulborgs.

Round 6

Having Dagmar, I still get the initiative and avenge Zetacron. The rest of the round is a cat-and-mouse game.

Round 7

Once again, I get the iniative, but can't really get the strike. I finally engage in my turn 2, but whiffs against the hunter. SirH then places all around him to deny the cell divide, and effectively kills him. I try to run my last divider inside SirH's SZ, so I have plenty spots to cell divide.

Round 8

SirH wins his second intiative, and encircle that divider. He holds one turn, but he's unable to get a Quasatch, and die the next turn.

GG Sir Heroscape, it was a fun game
Old December 27th, 2023, 06:30 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League XI - Random Draft (Delta) -Round 4 thru 1

Round 4 is on July. (Valda, Wannok, TG x4)

The Earthling (3-0) v. Chris Perkins (3-0) pool of armies is
Spoiler Alert!

Chris Perkins wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike

The Dysole (2-1) v. KnightOfLight (2-1) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

Dysole wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The Sir Heroscape (2-1) v. kevindola (2-1) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

kevindola wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The OG-Blaha (2-1) v. ryguy266 (2-1) pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

ryguy266 wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The houndsrule (2-1) v. Xiegfried (1-2) pool of armies is
Spoiler Alert!

Xiegfried wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The Foudzing v. Swarm pool of armies is
Spoiler Alert!

Foudzing wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The quozl v. Vydar_XLIII pool of armies is
Spoiler Alert!

Vydar_XLIII wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The SkyWhale v. Shurrig pool of armies is
Spoiler Alert!

Shurrig wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

Last edited by kevindola; December 27th, 2023 at 10:28 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events