Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old December 5th, 2012, 12:29 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

I'd say that 2x of every figure through wave 9 plus the sets you mentioned plus 2x Tundra, Lava and Jungle if you have those is worth well more than $400. Selling it in one lot here might be possible, but it will probably be difficult to find a buyer. You'll make more by breaking it up, but it's a lot more work. Craigslist is where you go if you want the least amount of money for it.

Probably your best bet to sell it all at once is eBay or Auggies. I don't think Auggies buy site is back up yet, but if you email him, he'd probably be interested.
Old December 5th, 2012, 12:31 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I don't think Auggies buy site is back up yet, but if you email him, he'd probably be interested.
What happened to the buy site?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old December 5th, 2012, 12:39 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

He took it down temporarily because they are changing providers or something like that for the buying website.
Old December 5th, 2012, 12:55 PM

While I'm at it (upping my post count ) I had good trade number two with xDVincent.

Also had a good trade with marrowick. Would do it again!
Old December 5th, 2012, 01:07 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I'd say that 2x of every figure through wave 9 plus the sets you mentioned plus 2x Tundra, Lava and Jungle if you have those is worth well more than $400. Selling it in one lot here might be possible, but it will probably be difficult to find a buyer. You'll make more by breaking it up, but it's a lot more work. Craigslist is where you go if you want the least amount of money for it.

Probably your best bet to sell it all at once is eBay or Auggies. I don't think Auggies buy site is back up yet, but if you email him, he'd probably be interested.
Ah yes, quite right, I was only looking at the list--I didn't see that he had all the waves. That does up the value considerably.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 5th, 2012, 01:47 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great trade with Porkins, fast shipping and I got a little surprise in my package too . Would definitely trade again.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old December 5th, 2012, 02:43 PM

phil413ican knows what's in an order marker phil413ican knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Quote:
I don't think Auggies buy site is back up yet, but if you email him, he'd probably be interested.
What happened to the buy site?
They are reworking the buy site to reflect their new pricing. He is also tweaking it a bit more on the back end of the site. So they can update prices more frequently etc. They are also changing the host provider, but the address will stay the same.

(This is basically what Andrew told me.)

My Trade List

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Last edited by phil413ican; February 12th, 2013 at 11:29 AM.
Old December 5th, 2012, 03:55 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Recently had good trades with Zotzman, phil413ican, and Porkins. Thanks gentlemen.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old December 5th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Just dropping a note here,

I had an attempted trade/transaction with greygnarl the past few days, and though nothing ended up coming of it due to a different transaction arising, I can say that he's pleasant to deal with, reasonable in negotiation, and leaves a very good impression. I'd recommend him for trading based on that alone.

~SoA
Old December 6th, 2012, 03:04 AM

Weapon X has disabled reputation

Haves:

sentinels of jandar x2
omnicron snipers x2
major x17
phantom knights x2
Jotun
Iron Golem
Fen Hydra x2
Ice Troll x2
Mezzodemons x4

Errut Balor from D&D

Wants:
Any World of warcraft minis (the more the better even multiples)
Mage Knights minis (just golems and dracoma)

P.S. I'm not sure what names go to what minis, so a picture with what you're offering would be fantastic.

If you're not getting better you're getting worse.
Old December 6th, 2012, 01:16 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Just dropping a note here,

I had an attempted trade/transaction with greygnarl the past few days, and though nothing ended up coming of it due to a different transaction arising, I can say that he's pleasant to deal with, reasonable in negotiation, and leaves a very good impression. I'd recommend him for trading based on that alone.

~SoA
Likewise.
Old December 6th, 2012, 11:47 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Great trade with Gurei-Ornery! I now have a Quahon to add to my C3V collection. Thanks, G-O!

Also, Porkins and hivelord are great to deal with. Both had great communication and were quick on the PayPal!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; December 6th, 2012 at 11:53 PM.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online