Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 25th, 2010, 08:41 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Current HasbroToyShop.com Promo Code

Can I just place 2 orders...?

EDIT: YES!! And if Hasbro charges me for both, and I only get 1... heads are gonna roll...

But really, $13 for Marro Calvary, 10th, and Wolves? all I have are the wolves. Im happy!
Old November 25th, 2010, 08:42 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamaniac27 View Post
Can I just place 2 orders...?
I think so. You would have to pay shipping again though.
Old November 25th, 2010, 11:05 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

10 dollars a booster for 10th and wolves is great! I'm getting 4.
Old November 25th, 2010, 11:17 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Wow... just realized that my FLGS had 1 pack of Marro Cavalry for $22... I just spent $26 for x2 Cavalry and x2 Wolves... Early Christmas!!!
Old November 26th, 2010, 03:25 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

I could only buy 1 of anything. Supplies running low?

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old November 26th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You have to make multiple orders.
Old November 26th, 2010, 03:49 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

They only have wave 8 on sale now. They also have wave 7 heroes but its normal price.

I just got a case of wave eight for $20.46 shipped. I couldn't get the discount code to work either.
Old November 26th, 2010, 08:04 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
I could only buy 1 of anything. Supplies running low?
If you click on Hasbrotoyshop's main page, you'll see that these are special "Dollar Deals" good through 11/30. They haven't permanently lowered the price; these are just temporary Christmas specials. Thus, they're only letting you grab one of each. They have some other good "Dollar Deals" on some other toys too, if you have Christmas shopping to do for kids. I threw some other stuff in to my shipment and it didn't raise the shipping at all.

I'm getting another pack of 10th. My wife said she'd paint a Samuel Brown for me. If it turns out okay, maybe I'll get her to paint another one to give away at the Cincy tournament!

Also, FAMILY 2010 did not work for me, but THANKS10 did.

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old November 29th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

2 boosters at $3 and $26 shipping to Puerto Rico??? Are they paying some one to hand carry it??

No thanks Hasbro, great price on the same , terrible on the shipping
Old November 29th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, it's probably not their fault. Most box carriers charge a lot extra outside the 50 states, if not just the continental 48. Hasbro probably doesn't have a lot of control. But still, I feel your pain.
Old November 29th, 2010, 11:22 AM

Chorazin Woo who?

I scored all of Wave 8 for $18 shipped, can't beat that! This is a huge boon for new 'Scapers like me.
Old November 29th, 2010, 12:14 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Bought some boosters - going quickly so get them soon. I also have been playing ZOMBIES on campus with NERF guns and some friends are "larping" so couldn't resist:
NERF N-STRIKE Tactical Vest Kit, N-STRIKE DEPLOY CS-6, N-FORCE THUNDER FURY (Yellow)

Plus bought extra clips and did get some presents for cousins.

THANKS10 worked but FAMILY2010 did not.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales