Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 10th, 2007, 11:33 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
Interesting Walmart.com HS Expansion

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=6339283

Quote:
Build on your Heroscape battle game with this common army expansion pack! They are two separate squads, but the Angels and Demons can join forces to overwhelm the opposition. Their Horde Movement power allows all six to move on one turn. In an Onslaught Special Attack, three Angels or Demons combine attack dice to launch one massive strike. Let these common army figures help give your Heroscape army the advantage!
Old August 10th, 2007, 11:33 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old August 10th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Old August 10th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation

Which are the angels and which are the demons?
Old August 10th, 2007, 11:46 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Anyone order one to see just what you do get. I assume the Archers and Kyrie since that is the image shown, but who knows it might be another Wal-mart exlcusive like the EOV sets???
Old August 10th, 2007, 11:51 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Neat that they ripped off the text from Zombies and all, but seriously, how did this happen? Tempted to buy it but I REALLY don't need any more Imperium...
Old August 10th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.
Old August 10th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!

I too am thinking about buying it, just to see.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old August 10th, 2007, 12:00 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Build on your Heroscape battle game with this common army expansion pack! They are two separate squads, but the Angels and Demons can join forces to overwhelm the opposition. Their Horde Movement power allows all six to move on one turn. In an Onslaught Special Attack, three Angels or Demons combine attack dice to launch one massive strike. Let these common army figures help give your Heroscape army the advantage!

WAVE 9 ZOMG!
Old August 10th, 2007, 12:01 PM

d3athkiller is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Old August 10th, 2007, 12:06 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
I wonder how that happened!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old August 10th, 2007, 12:07 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
No where but WalMart!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales