Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 13th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Deadshot: Design Phase

Yeah, I agree with scape. I'm not looking for a Deathwish power here.

However, if there is something simple and thematic, I'm not against one either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 13th, 2012, 09:06 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I really don't think he needs any more powers. His theme is perfectly clear with the current power set. We don't need to spend forever contemplating about a power that isn't needed.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 13th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sure, but we're still in the breathing period, so if people have ideas, no reason not to hear them out.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2012, 09:27 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sure, but we're still in the breathing period, so if people have ideas, no reason not to hear them out.
I realized, I don't want to turn away suggestions, I'm just saying that we don't need to invest a ton of energy into coming up with a death wish power.

Old February 13th, 2012, 09:35 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A real quick clean power could be

DEATH WISH
If Deadshot has only 1 life remaining, he cannot roll defense dice.

Although that's two references to 1 life on one card.

Maybe life 5, defense 5 and

DEATH WISH
For each Wound Marker on this card, Deadshot rolls 1 fewer defense die.

Although this would probably be a big point reduction to a figure who already is not incredibly expensive.

I dunno, just brainstorming if we really, really want to see that aspect of the character.

Personally, I don't care either way. One interesting aspect to my second Death Wish write-up would be that it would give him soft synergy with his fellow Outcasts, as he would probably have a large target on his back and thus draw a lot of fire, saving his teammates. He is inclined to form reluctant bonds with teammates, right?

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old February 13th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Just a thought:

GLORIOUS DEATHWISH
If Deadshot starts his turn unengaged and can end his move engaged to a Unique Hero, he must move adjacent to and attack that Hero. Add 2 dice to his attack, and all excess shields count as unblockable hits on Deadshot.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 13th, 2012, 09:42 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm kind of digging this last one from Margloth ...

DEATH WISH

We could put his life up to 5 and his normal attack to 4 for a trade off.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Just a thought:

GLORIOUS DEATHWISH
If Deadshot starts his turn unengaged and can end his move engaged to a Unique Hero, he must move adjacent to and attack that Hero. Add 2 dice to his attack, and all excess shields count as unblockable hits on Deadshot.
Hey that's not bad! He charges in with the obligation to kick some butt and could end up dying because of it.

Old February 13th, 2012, 09:47 PM

I prefer the simpler Margloth take as it fits the aesthetic of the card better ... but if we go with the Sir G version, so needed tweaks for mechanical clarity, IMO:

GLORIOUS DEATHWISH
If Deadshot starts his turn unengaged and can end his move engaged with a Unique Hero, he must move adjacent to and attack a Unique Hero this turn. Add 2 dice to his attack, and all excess shields rolled by the defending figure count as unblockable hits on Deadshot.

Old February 13th, 2012, 09:49 PM

I like M's simple power as well. It's simply Cut Down To Size from Swamp Thing, only applying to defense, which changes the affect dramatically.

Old February 13th, 2012, 09:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm kind of digging this last one from Margloth ...

DEATH WISH

We could put his life up to 5 and his normal attack to 4 for a trade off.
I personally don't like that at all. With so many powerful heros and villains throwing 5+ attack dice, I would hate rolling only 1 or 2 defense dice when already wounded. He would be a dead man walking. I don't think that meshes well with the earlier discussion of his ability to take a hit and keep on going in order to complete his task either.
Old February 13th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, sorry guys, but I don't like any of those offered yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library