Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old August 10th, 2017, 10:32 PM

TIM0THY is surprisingly tart
Custom HS Units using AotP Figures

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks it might be cool to create some custom units using the AotP figures. By that I mean, come up with some stats that would allow the AotP figures to be used as straight HS units.

Has anyone already done this? Then again, I still haven't played AotP by the rules as written, so maybe those units can be played as-is in a HS game, without making any changes to them. Is that the case? Have any of you tried that?
Old August 11th, 2017, 05:04 AM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Custom HS Units using AotP Figures

Honestly I would encourage you to look around the site just a LITTLE bit more, there is an entire forum devoted to this topic... Quite a few people have made customs from the AotP units but it is general consensus that the two games are compatible as is, if you have watched any of @Sir Heroscape 's videos you could also see how well they work together.
Old August 11th, 2017, 08:20 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom HS Units using AotP Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM0THY View Post
I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks it might be cool to create some custom units using the AotP figures. By that I mean, come up with some stats that would allow the AotP figures to be used as straight HS units.

Has anyone already done this? Then again, I still haven't played AotP by the rules as written, so maybe those units can be played as-is in a HS game, without making any changes to them. Is that the case? Have any of you tried that?
This is what I would recommend

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender